You/Sayaka Igarashi - Interest

Kirari sighed happily as she drank the tea that Sayaka had just handed to her

Kirari sighed happily as she drank the tea that Sayaka had just handed to her. She was going to miss her lovely secretary and how doting she was.

"Sayaka, will you sit down. I need to talk to you about something."

"That's okay, Madam President..."

"Sit, Sayaka." Hearing Kirari's assertive tone makes her immediately take a seat without a question. Kirari smiles as she sees this. It was such a shame that she wouldn't be able to find someone like Sayaka. "Good. I wanted to talk to you about changing your position in the student council..."

"W..what? Did I do something to offend you, President? I'm terribly sorry..."

Sayaka shuts up when she hears Kirari laugh.

"Relax, Sayaka. You didn't do something to offend me. This will only be temporary. My younger sister, (y/n) Momobami, will be joining us this semester. I'd like for you to stay at her side throughout the week so she can have an understanding of how this school works. I trust that you'll keep her safe from the creeps in this school."

The secretary is quick to nod, eager to take on the assignment to please the President.

"You can trust that I'll keep her safe, Madam President."

"Good. Ririka and I are very protective of her. You're the only person that we can trust to do this. We would've shown her around be you know how busy our schedule tends to get. We wouldn't want to fall behind on anything."

"I understand, President. I can print out the schedule for the week."

"That won't be necessary. (y/n) will be joining us in a few minutes. Just send me an email with it. If anything happens, please feel free to call us and we'll handle it."

The door opens to reveal you and Ririka at your side.

"Sister! There you are. I was just telling my lovely secretary about you. She'll be your guide."

Sayaka feels her cheeks heat up at the compliment. You can't help but smile, finding Sayaka to be adorable. Just knowing that she would be your guide made you forget why you were so mad that neither of your sisters would be showing you around.

"Kirari, why didn't you tell me she was so cute? I think I'm more than okay with having her as my guide."

Sayaka's cheeks just get redder, not used to being complimented other than by Kirari.

"Stop, (y/n). I actually like her as a secretary, please don't scare her."

"Scare her? I think if she wasn't scared by you then she'll be fine. I'm the nicest out of the three."

"If that's what helps you sleep at night. Anyways, the two of you should go. Class is about to start and I don't want you to be late."

You roll your eyes, knowing that Kirari was purposely treating you like a kid in front of Sayaka. She was already feeling threatened about the fact that you might steal her secretary. Kirari was possessive about her things and that included her secretary.