20. long day pt. 2

Y/N Pov.:

After many many many more fight scenes, i was finally finished for the day. I went to m trailer and got out of Ellas outfit and makeup. My arms, my legs, my stomach, everything hurt. I grabbed my phone while my stylist took of my makeup.

9:23 pm ?! I did fight scenes for the last 6 hours ? How is my body still alive ?

After she was finished, i drove home. I felt like i was already half asleep, that exhausted that i were. Ty was already home probably waiting for dinner with me.

"Hey." he said when i walked in the door. "I made-"

"Sorry, but i need to sleep." i said with half open eyes to him.

"I see. You even look like you're sleepwalking." he laughed.

"Thanks and good night." i said and walked to my room. I fell down on my bed and just laid there. It was way too comfortable to stand up and change in my night clothes, so i just fell asleep.

Toms Pov.:

"Mate, it's half 3 in the morning. I like it to play video games with you but it's sooo late." Haz said.

"Already half 3 !? She needs to be back home. I call her now." he said and pulled out his phone. He called her but no one accepted the call.

"What ?" Haz asked.

"I try it again." he said and called her. But again nothing. That went on like 10 other times.

"Mate she is probably asleep." Haz said. "Stop it and also go to bed."

"It's only 9:30 over there. She won't be in bed and without texting me or calling me." he said.

"She had probably a tuff day and fell asleep. Call her tomorrow. Or she would call you when she's awake and when she say the thousand calls from you." Haz laughed and stood up.

"Fiiiiine." Tom groaned and went to bed. But he couldn't sleep. So he grabbed his phone and texted her.

My love ❤️

Hi
So i don't know why you don't answer my calls,
because it's only 9:30 over there, so i don't think you're asleep.
If something is, or i made something wrong that tell me and not
ignoring my calls.
2:56 am

Are you cheating on me ?
I mean with Ty, you guys are close and maybe it happened something
while you are gone.
But i want to know.
3:12 am

Forget the last message.
You would never cheat on me,
IM SO SORRY :''(
Please don't hate me now !
I love you and i miss you so so much.
3:16 am

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N wake up." Ty said. I listen on him the fist time and stood up. But way to fast and got a little dizzy.

"I'm awake. Are we late again ?" i asked.

"No you're fine. Breakfast in 20 minutes." he said and left my room. I looked at my phone and saw 11 missed calls from Tom and 10 messages from him.

"Fuck." i said and looked at his messages. Cheating ? Me and Ty ? What a dork. It's not 7 am here so it would be 12 over there. I good time to call.

I called him and let it buzz for a time before i heard his voice.

"Y/N ? You alright ? Why didn't you call yesterday ?" he asked.

"Not because i cheated on you with Ty." i chuckled.

"I'm so sorry about that. I know you would never cheat and at most not with Ty, because that would be way to awkward. Please don't be mad at me. It was 3 in the morning and we played video games before and i think my head was just-" said really fast.

"Calm down, Tommy. I know that you don't mean it okay ? I'm sorry i didn't called you but i had the worst day ever on set and fell asleep as soon as i was home." i said.

"I'm so sorry. Why was your day so bad, darling ?" he asked.

"Well at first i overslept. Then the brothers always wanted me to change something. And to top everything i needed to do fighting scenes for 6 or 7 hours. My whole body hurts and i can't answer the question if i will survive today." i said.

"I'm sorry, love. But today will be better. It will be the best day of your life." he said.

"i already ha the best day of my life and one day it will be another. But i don't think it will be today because my legs are hurting." i groaned.

"And your stunt double ?" he asked.

"Well it weren't hard scenes so i wanted to do them by myself." i said.

"Always want to impress people-"

"You too ! You always want to impress people." i said.

"Than don't take an example on me." he said.

"I'm won't in the future." i teased. "But i need to get up now."

"Okay than have a nice day. And i'm sorry again." he said.

"Tom sto-"

"No i won't stop. You just said you trust me to my birthday and now i didn't trust you. I was a dickhead. I just can't wait until you're back." he said.

"I'll be back in a week." i said.

"Too long." he groaned.

"I know. But when i'm back we will have the best week of our life, until... you know." i said.

"Don't reminde me." he said.

"I won't. So let me go to work and we talk after that, okay ?" i asked.

"Can't wait." he said.