Chapter 31

A super long chapter ahead . Do vote and comment your views anywhere you want and let me know your suggestions .

Target 110 votes once again . Hoping you guys wont take much time .

This chapter is dedicated to my new reader TanayaParadkar5 for supporting me and giving love to this story   .

Third person POV

Everyone was looking at him who was glancing at his phone restless and staring at the orange juice placed in front of him . His favorite breakfast which his grandmom cooked for him was untouched while he not having his breakfast and glancing at his mobile like he was particularly waiting for some important thing .

He again looked at his phone and sighed putting it back on table and just kept playing with food . Akshara looked at Ved to know what has happened but the latter was busy filling his plates and relishing the different cuisines which his grandmom made for them .

She hit his hand while he looked at his mom glaring him and directing his eyes towards his friend who sitting gloomily playing with breakfast . He shrugged and took his share and started munching the food .

" What happened naksh why are you not eating breakfast . You don't  liked it. Should I make something else for you " His grandmom said breaking the silence while he looked at his family whose attention was fixed at him except his friend who was busy eating the delicacies .

" Nothing dadi , it just I am waiting for important call . Today I have final meeting with the investors so I am waiting for some documents which maya has to send me " he said and give final glance at his phone and started eating his breakfast while others nodded .

Keerti woked up next morning with something warm snuggling against her

Keerti woked up next morning with something warm snuggling against her . She opened her and looked at her daughter snuggling and hiding her face in her neck . She kissed her forehead and got out of the bed after properly tucking her in between the pillow so that she doesn't fall .

Her eyes were heavy and head was paining like someone just drumming in her head loudly . She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped looking at her face . Her hairs were messed , eyes were puffy and face was pale and weak. She remembered everything her grandmom hurtful words , her breakdown and his protective embrace .

How he was there to console her even she haven't  told him anything but he was there and how his  sweet words and assurance touched her heart . She washed her faced and got fresh when she heard the knock on her door . She moved out of the washroom when she saw a very restless karthik roaming inside her room here and there . Sensing her presence he looked at her and immediately engulfed her in a bear hug . A brother sister bear hug ...