8. Honey's Lunch

Athena

"Ace, I made breakfast." Why the fuck am I trying so hard? Because I don't want us to fight like we did yesterday, although I did enjoy by the end of it.

That fight and the way he acted in front of the hiding maids made butterflies erupt in my stomach, even though I knew he was faking it.

And yeah, I need emotions from him.

Ace, as handsome as always in his suit, looked up at the plate I set on the table and then at me. His calm grey eyes drilling into my ocean blue ones.

"Okay." He was gonna go. Wait, what? "No, I made this for you." I said hastily. He paused and turned around, staring at me again.

"What, no one have ever made you breakfast?" I joked seeing his face, pushing the plate towards him.

"No." I looked at him incredulously, my jaw slightly hanging open. He had...maids to...?

Too surprised and confused to ask anything, I stared at him as he walked towards the plate and then grabbed a toast, making me smile. At least he won't avoid my food.

But my smile dropped just as fast, as he took a bite, kept it back and was out the door. What the heck? Wasn't it good?

I walked around the kitchen island and took a bite of it. It's...fine. It's really fine, when why didn't he eat it?

"I tried to stop you from making food, because he don't eat from home. He eat at cafés." Julie informed with a small glee in her voice, a smirk plastered on her face.

Bitch. Why is she so happy if Ace rejects my food?

I just hummed, not showing my dislike for her as I grabbed the plate and went upstairs. His breakfast is mine today.

I took a fucking decision to make him lunch to office and breakfast from home and make him eat it too.

See you in office, Ace.

____________________________________

"Thanks for the ride, Shane. I will be back somehow, you can go." He nodded and left the place, leaving me in front of the huge building.

I cranked my neck to look at the skyscraper, at the top 'Williamson Headquarters' written in a stern yet stylish way, big and bright against the afternoon sun.

I entered the building after showing my ID, and then went to the front desk. Everyone looked rich and belonged to this place. The ground floor itself looked sophisticated and large, glass covering walls and white shiny marble floors that my heels clicked on.

"Excuse me. I would like to see Ace." I said to the lady at the front desk who was a beautiful blonde.

I always wanted to be a blonde. But I liked my black even more.

"Ace as in Ace Smith, Ace V- -"

"Ace Williams." I helped her by cutting her off. "Ah, the CEO." She stated as she looked up. I nodded.

"Do you need me to escort you?" I shook my head. "I just need the directions."

"Alright. Take the elevator to the topmost floor, that is 76th. When the elevator opens you would see a front on the left, with a lot of work cubicles on right. The lady there will lead you more."

"Thank you." She was super kind, and I smiled. "Good day, Mrs. Williams." She smiled as she went back to work.

Well I guess I am famous over a ring and vow exchange.