𝟐𝟎. 𝐚𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

yesterday, jacob and i confirmed our relationship to the public. overall, i loved everyone's reactions and stuff.

well, besides the toxic fans who gave me death threats if i ever broke his heart and said stuff like "jacob could've done better." they said the same things about him too.

i was really sad because of those comments people said about our relationship. how come people couldn't just be nice and supportive?

being the stupid person that i am, my sister olivia went downstairs and left her phone of my bed. i then took her phone and went on twitter to see what everyone was saying.

let's just say it wasn't good. i mean, there were a lot of good and positive tweets for us, but there was also some bad things too.

jacob knew how sad those mean tweets and other social media posts made about us made me feel so he was planning on picking me up after i finish my short film to go on another date

we're going ax throwing.

my dad drove me to malibu where the film was being shot. the beach looked beautiful and the sound of the waves were calming me and helped me relax from everything going on in my head right now.

i got there and the makeup and hair people started working on me.

after i put on my costume, i was on my phone waiting for the other actors to arrive and for everyone else to be done getting ready.

not too long after, i felt someone tap on my left shoulder and i look up.

it's joshua. again. are you serious? my life doesn't even seem real anymore. this is my second run-in with him. how is this possible? i start talking before he does.

"how did you know i was here?," i asked confusingly.

"i'm part of the short film," he replied.

"okay cool," i say getting up and walking as far as i could from him. i can't have this right now. especially with all the toxic and mean things people were saying about me floating in my head right now. talking to joshua is the last thing i want to happen to me right now.

"wait wait wait," he said stopping me from walking any further, "i wanted to apologize. you know for - well everything i did to you. i wasn't in the right mindset at the time and i recently at the time broke up with someone and i wanted to make her jealous so i wanted to get with you just for show. i'm sorry and i can't stand this drama anymore -  i know i started it all and that's why i'm sorry."

i took a few seconds to process everything he just said, took a deep breath and then forgave him.

"i forgive you," i told him with a slight smile. i'm so glad that this is finally over - for real this time.

"alright thank you," he said, "i needed to get that off my chest right now because i didn't want anything awkward to happen while filming it."

"no you're alright, thank you for apologizing though."