JEALOUSY

"But I want Pizzaaa......." Noah whined. I sighed and said "Fine". Royce had gone to deal with Akim and Andrea on his own leaving me with Noah and Sabrina alone.

We are still in Portugal coped up in Royce's mansion. Hours passed and we decided to go to sleep, I have no idea when did Royce came.

I woke up as I felt something brushing my cheek, when I opened my eyes I saw Royce flopped beside me on bed and tracing his finger on my face. He looked so beautiful with his messy dark hair and those killer eyes. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I made breakfast for you" He said and I asked him surprisingly "you cook?"

"I do a lot of things Arya that you don't know about" he said while exiting the room.

I went towards the washroom and brushed my teeth. Then I took a shower, taking my time.

When I reached the kitchen Noah was already there stuffing pancakes which Royce made. He didn't even acknowledge me; his sole focus was only on pancakes.

Royce came towards me and gave me a light kiss on my lips. Only then I realized that he was wearing an apron. Well this is a sight to see. World's most dangerous man is cooking pancakes for me.

Later Sabrina came grinning and I narrowed my eyes at her "What?" I asked.

"You are on news!" she said and I raised an eyebrow. Then she showed me some pictures, they were from last night when Royce and I kissed in the rain outside the pub. I sighed and Royce placed a plate full of pancakes in front of me.

"If it disturbs you I am more than happy to hunt down those reporters for you" Royce said with a smile and I chuckled.

"We will leave in 1 hour!" Royce said. "Where?" I asked and he smirked. Then he said "Home".

We are now in Royce's Private Luxurious Jet. Sabrina is sleeping and Noah is watching some emotional movie. He is crying and making some weird noises. Royce who is sitting beside me gave a look as if asking 'Is your friend Normal?'

"What about Akim?" I asked Royce and he said "I took care of it" with a smile. He intertwined our hands and bend down a little and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Later when we landed in Italy the doors of plane opened and someone in fine black suite came. He was handsome and his facial features were similar to Royce and Sabrina. I then recognized him Ryan Bianchi Sabrina and Royce's Little Brother. "Hello Ryan!" I said and he smile at me and said "Hello Arya"

He came towards Royce and said something in his ear. Royce face was expressionless, not a single drop of emotion visible. I felt as if he changed his personality. Ryan took Sabrina and Noah first and led them out of plane. Royce came towards me and took my hand. The closer I got to the exit I heard voices of people. Then I saw flashes of cameras and Paparazzi screaming and asking various questions. Royce squeezed my hand tightly and led me in the direction of car which was waiting for us.

When we were in the car Royce asked "Do you want to meet your family? Your father wanted me to drop you at their mansion."

I shook my head as all the memories from past came crashing in my mind. Royce didn't say anything after that. He simply ordered the driver to lead in the direction of his mansion. The moment we reached I realized that Royce's house was not a mansion it was a palace. The interior of the palace was Victorian style with the mixture of black and golden.

Royce asked me for a lunch date with him and I happily said yes. We are now sitting in one his fancy Italian restaurant.

"I want to ask you something Arya" he said and I looked at him. "I want to offer you a job!" he said carefully. "A Job?" I asked while sipping my whine.

"I know you are working with your agency and I don't expect you to leave that job but I would like you to train my young recruits." He said.

"And.... I checked your data... and I got to know that you completed your graduation in some business field....I would also like you to join my company" he said.

I sighed and said "I'll think about it" and he smiled at me. "There are only few people Arya that I trust and you are one of them. I want you to stand by me as my equal and it's totally your own choice no pressure" He said.

I looked at him and said "Give me some time to think about this. I just can't suddenly leave a life that I created for myself for past 7 years." I said and he nodded his head in understanding.

"Let's Go for a walk!" I said and grabbed his hand. We are now walking in the town hand in hand and suddenly I saw a bakery. I yanked Royce's arm and led him in the direction of bakery.

"DONUTS....!!!!!!" I shouted in awe and Royce chuckled. I went towards the counter and placed my order. Later a familiar figure with red hair and ocean blue eyes appear. His eyes met with mine and I gave him a warm smile. There was shock in his eyes and then he returned the gesture. His eyes roam all over my body and then he cleared his throat. "Well Hello Beautiful!" Robin said and I chuckled.

"You didn't even left a goodbye note for me..." he said and I rolled my eyes and said "I was in a little hurry" I said

"You look hot! Arya but I will always prefer the chubby one" he said and I laughed.

Royce came beside me and gave a death glare to Robin and said "me and my girlfriend would like our order to be prepared fast. I think you should handle your own business than flirting with my woman". His voice was cold as death and instantly I had Goosebumps on my skin.

I gave an apologetic look to Robin and took my bag full of donuts. Royce intertwined our hands and led me out of the bakery and said "We have to meet your family tomorrow!"

Oh God! Help me!