01 ; changed

tempted ; jjk chapter one ; the first met jeon jeongguk fanfiction !

tempted ; jjk
chapter one ; the first met
jeon jeongguk fanfiction !

Winter had arrived. Season arrived earlier than anticipated. The weather outside was blustery and gloomy. Although there was no sunshine outside, there was sunshine inside of me.

I grinned wildly as I caught sight of myself or the outfit I had brought for the day. my new outfit. I looked good in the dress's pastel hue. In this one, the glow was emanating differently.

My hair's curls were just adding more style. Oh, this outfit is gorgeous.

I used the pink lip tint right away before putting on my heels. I removed my phone from the bag and called Sua, my best friend.

Three to four rings later, she picked up the phone. "Hello," she said.

I quickly shouted, "CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!" as she said. I nearly missed the opposite side's sigh as it arrived. "Y/N, where are you? Her voice was a little hazy as she asked. She instantly responded, "Okay, meet me in the bridal room soon you are here," to my ecstatic response of "I'm just dashing out of the house."

I hung up the phone after that and immediately left the house.

till we get there, that is. Permit me to fill you in on things. My best friend is sua. Since my initial years, she has been my sole buddy. My childhood was not exactly ideal, though. I don't want to look back, but when my father passed away, I met her. me and my mother who was left alone after my father's death, got helped by sua parents.

and maybe that is when one of the biggest debt of my life arrived.

and when, today, sua is getting married. i couldn't be more happy. she deserves world. and maybe her husband, which i somehow don't know personally, is gonna give her the best life.

yeah, it's shit right ? i don't know anything about my best friend to be husband. the only thing i know about the male is the charm he has.

but no one can be that charming. right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

the taxi finally stopped as you paid the bill and came out from it, straight your eyes went to the high mansion building where the wedding was arranged as you walked inside.

as soon as you entered inside, sua's mom saw you as came to you, "oh congratulations aunty" you said as she hugged you, "thank you so much y/n" "where is sua?" you asked.

she smiled and rubbed your arm, "she was waiting for you in the restroom upstairs, she said she wanted to meet you urgently-" "AUNTY" a loud scream came making everyone look but soon move their thoughts away.

the 14 year old girl ran to both of you as said, "sua wants to meet you both, she is looking so tense" that was the only words before you and her mom ran upstairs to the room, where she was kept to wait until marriage.