246

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1200 votes 1/5)

It's not that the little girl is really clever, cute, and likable. After she saw it, she suddenly had the idea of ​​giving birth to a daughter.

Therefore, it is normal for her son to like her.

She laughed dryly and touched his head, "Yes, so you have to work hard and learn how to please girls, don't you always be violent, you know?"

Han Siye was not convinced, "Huh! I'm only fierce to other girls, I am not fierce to Sister Xiaojiu!"

Le Yao was amused by him and deliberately joked, "Then if you really marry Xiaojiu in the future, will you treat her well?"

"I must!" The kid Han Siye nodded vigorously, "It's a bad man to be bad to his wife. I don't want to be that kind of person. I will definitely be nice to Sister Xiaojiu!"

This scene was all filmed by the camera, and when it was broadcast later, the audience frantically knocked on the CP of Han Siye and Xiaojiu, especially on the top.

[This pair of little CP lock me up! 】

[I personally announce that you and Xiaojiu have ordered a baby kiss. You will get married when you grow up. Have you heard of it? ! 】

[Hehehehe Ono is so domineering, I love it so much~ My sister is willing to wait for you for twenty years! 】

[Ah ah ah, hurry up and grow up! I really want to see the daily life of the overbearing president and the little wife! 】

When Rong Si saw this scene, his eyes darkened, again full of hostility towards Han Siye.

This man is so shameless, to say on TV that he is going to marry a little wine, his face is so thick!

It's hard to tell what will happen in the future, anyway, the little wine is his, he won't give her to any little boy!

The recording of this episode went smoothly. Since there were their mothers, the children were exceptionally well-behaved. Chen Xixi, who has always been crying, did not shed a tear in this episode.

However, it is Su Shengjing and Sheng Tianci that attract the most attention from the audience.

The two people kept fighting each other in this episode, and they were still fighting for favor in front of the little wine, which caused the audience to laugh, and some rotten girls were still struggling with the CP.

Su Shengjing was undoubtedly right to let him follow along.

Not only avoided the embarrassment of Su Jiu not having a mother, but also added more points of interest and laughter to the program. The ratings remained high, and Yang Fangping's status in the TV station was rising steadily.

Competitor Li Yang looked at him, thinking that he must be ahead of him next time, so he signed Su Shengjing and signed him together with that little girl. No one wanted to rob him!

Su Jiu had to go to kindergarten the next day after recording the show.

She hasn't gone to kindergarten for several days, and she doesn't know why she missed it. Maybe it's because it's really carefree to go to kindergarten, so many innocent and cute children, there are no terrible homework!

How nice, thinking that when she grows up, she will have countless homework to write, and it will take more than ten years to write, and Su Jiu will be big.

After getting off Sheng Tianci’s car, Su Shengjing hugged her into the kindergarten and said to her, "Baby, how about dad will buy a car to pick you up in the future? After you leave school today, how about we go to see the car together?"

It is inconvenient for Sheng Tianci to come and pick her up every day, even if it is on the way.

But the car has always belonged to others, and now he has the conditions, it is time to buy a car.

Su Jiu immediately agreed, "Hmm!"

Is Dad finally going to have a house and a car?

That's nice.

She is one step closer to the goal of an heir to a billionaire!

After school, Su Shengjing took Su Jiu to a 4S shop, which was a brand he liked. There were more than a dozen cars in the store, and he walked around with Su Jiu, his voice gently asked: "Baby, which one do you like?"