248

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1200 votes 3/5)

Su Shengjing was completely panicked and scared now. His mind was full of little dumplings. She must have encountered a bad person. She was abducted!

No, wait, could it be the dead old man who took the little dumpling away without his consent?

It happened at the airport before, maybe this time too?

He was very angry that time and warned Su Guobang not to take an example. But at this moment, he extremely hoped that his daughter was taken away by the Su family.

There was a glimmer of hope in Su Shengjing's heart, and he quickly called Su Guobang's housekeeper.

After two beeps, the butler answered the phone, "Hello? Young master?"

"It's me, did the old man let you take my daughter away again?"

Su Shengjing waited for the answer with bated breath. God knows how nervous and scared he is now. He didn't expect the butler to say: "No, Young master. Why are you asking like this, what happened?"

The butler keenly noticed something wrong.

Su Shengjing's heart was instantly cold, and his face was as pale as paper, "The little wine is gone!"

"...!!!" The butler was startled, and yelled out accidentally, "Young master, what are you talking about, the little lady is gone!"

Su Guobang, who was on the side, heard this sentence. Even after many winds and waves, his face changed abruptly. He immediately got up, grabbed the phone from the housekeeper, and shouted at the other end: "The little wine is gone? Why didn't you look after her properly, you are her dad!"

Su Shengjing's eyes are scarlet, "I owe you this time, please send someone to find the little wine immediately."

"*sshole thing! You might as well put the little wine here, I have a professional bodyguard to protect her! Now it's just great, you lost the person!" Su Guobang became more and more angry, and he wished to give him two big ear scraping, and forbeared him. Angrily asked: "Where did you lose the little girl? I will arrange for someone to find her immediately!"

Su Shengjing told him the location. After hanging up the phone, he suddenly saw a man wearing a takeaway suit and a helmet riding a motorcycle leaving from the parking lot with a large food delivery box on his back.

The man drove very fast, passed in front of Su Shengjing, and rushed out of the parking lot in a flash, and soon disappeared.

Su Shengjing noticed that the man was wearing a mask and couldn't see his appearance at all. At this moment, his mind suddenly thought of the big box that he saw just now, and then an idea that even he himself thought was incredible.

Will the little dumpling be in that box?

But that person is clearly the takeaway boy?

However, as if being led by something, Su Shengjing immediately rushed out, but the motorcycle had disappeared without a trace.

Little dumpling... was she really kidnapped? Who is it?!

An unprecedented panic and worry rushed to Su Shengjing's heart. All his thoughts seemed to have been taken away, making him unable to think anymore. Only the following sentence remained: Baby, don't have trouble, don't have trouble!

Don't be afraid, Dad will find you!

Su Shengjing tried his best to calm herself down and called Sheng Tianci again, asking him to find a way to use the relationship that can be used to help find Su Jiu together.

Hearing the news that Su Jiu had disappeared, Sheng Tianci was shocked, and the panic in his heart was no less than that of Su Shengjing.

He and Su Shengjing grew up young and had a deep relationship, so much so that he had long regarded Su Jiu as his own daughter. Now that she was gone, he naturally couldn't accept it, so he immediately agreed and arranged for someone to find her.

Before long, Sheng Tianci drove to the parking lot.