deer in the headlights

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

I woke up this morning feeling extremely frustrated, disgusted, and disappointed in myself.

Y/n he's your partner, do not get your crazy feelings into this.

Yes, what happened last night was fun, but it was a mere moment. It's time to get back to reality.

I was still contemplating how I felt about Peter, I hated his guts; but he had his moments where he acted like the sweetest boy on earth.

I'm going to choose to hate his guts though, it's what's best for myself, my future, and any future encounters with Dad.

I don't want him to stop me from hanging out with Peter, Ned, and MJ or stop crime-fighting with Spider-Man if he knew something was going on between us.

I got ready for the day and exited my room.

"Hey Dad! I missed you." I went it for hug. "Missed you too hun."

He was finally back from his "Business" Back in India.

I went to grab the milk and cereal to make myself some decent breakfast.

As I poured the cereal into my bowl, I greeted the rest of The Avengers.

"So, um sweetie, you'd tell me if the Parker kid was up to anything suspicious, right?" Dad asked.

Parker was still onto The Vulture case and he wasn't letting go of it until he solved it.

I also swore I wouldn't tell my Dad anything surrounding Parker and that case.

"Yeah, uh...sure, why?" I replied. "It's just that I'm worried he's gonna go on with this Vulture guy, when I told both of you to let it go."

"Don't worry about it, we've totally forgotten. Busy with loads of schoolwork, anyways." I lied.

For the first time in my life, I was jeopardizing my future with a boy; against my own Father.

But we were right to go against the rules, we finally found something we could handle and take care of.

Something more than just a neighborhood robbery. Something that will show my Dad that I am to be taken seriously.

After finishing my mediocre breakfast, I left the building and was driven off to school.

⎈𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑

This was it, today was the day.

I'm going to tell her; not Liz, I'm going to confront Y/n.

There's no way she can deny it because I saw her with my own eyes, and she knows that I am Spider-Man.

I planned on heading to the Avengers Tower after school, unannounced.

I then would catch her, and she'll be all dumfounded.

Yeah, that was the plan.

Right now, I just have to get through this extremely long, boring school day.

"Parker!" My thoughts were interrupted. "Yeah?" I looked up.