road trip

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

"So theoretically, you're saying that even if I inject you with Propofol, you still won't lose consciousness?" I analyzed, which earned Thor's nod.

"FRIDAY, get me the damn syringe!" I demanded. I felt a robotic claw drop a certain object in my dainty hand.

"Okay, Thot, don't freak out please but I'm putting this in you." I eased. "I'd like to see you try." He dared.

"This is a really bad idea, Y/n." Bruce hypothesized. "Calm your beakers, Dexter. I got this." I smirked.

"Okay, big guy." I smiled. "I don't support this." Bruce announced. "3, 2, 1." I counted down then rapidly stabbed the god in his arm.

I squinted my eyes bracing for impact, who knows? Maybe he'd blow up into atoms or set off some sort of radioactive waste. I slowly opened my eyes in response to the quiet ambience of the room.

"Huh, well would you look at that?" I observed the God taking a catnap on the floor. "Propofol: 1 God of Thunder: 0." I analyzed.

"I initially thought this would be way more hazardous, but I guess Thor here just wanted his beauty sleep." Bruce doubted. "Well, I'm off to school, see ya Doc." I said grabbing my duffle bag. "Bye Y/n, good night Thor." He said.

I exited the tower, heading into the car. "Hey, Hap, how was your day so far?" I greeted. "It was fine, are you doing okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I guess."

I put my headphones in for the rest of the drive, and dozed off.

"Y/n, we're here." Of course, I was already half awake because I recognized the last turn. I woke up and walked to school for the rest of the way.

Today was the day we were traveling to DC for decathlon. Originally, I never joined decathlon to please myself, I was assigned to join for Peter and I presume I forgot to resign.

I was a tad bit amused seen as I wouldn't have to encounter Parker for the whole weekend, but oh how my thoughts love to contradict me.

I approached the bus with skip in my step. "Hey guys, ready to use your brains for a change?" I greeted.

"Ugh, oh my god shut up about it." MJ groaned, I know she didn't want me to remind her of the competition because it would distract her from focusing, and add onto her stress.

"Hey Y/n, are you excited for this weekend?" Liz tempted. "Hell yeah!" I celebrated.

"Hey Mr. Harrington, Uh, I was wondering if it was possible to rejoin the team?" He asked.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PARKER, WOULD IT KILL YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!?

Please say no, please! "Of course, Peter. Flash you're out." Mr. Harrington ordered. Flash was shouting aimlessly at the team, everyone unequivocally didn't pay attention to his lame ass.

"Shall we get going?" Peter approached me. I fake smiled then got onto the bus. I chose a seat in the far back, away from any unwanted attention.

MJ approached me and seated herself next to me, I allowed her to because I knew she would most likely sleep or listen to some music.