more than just nick's fury

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

✍︎︎8 months later...

We were all preparing for the summer long trip that was well-deserved for the decathlon team.

I asked Peter to get us some universal adapters from Delmar's while I took care of the boardgames and activities en route.

Once everything on my to-do list was checked off I had to pack, it was 3 hours until we had to assemble at the airport and I still hadn't packed.

I just packed some streetwear outfits, then some formal, some pajamas, and a bathing suit in case we had any tropical destinations.

After packing the rest of my toiletries, I had barely zipped up my suitcase.

"You have FRIDAY who can easily do all this stuff for you, yet you chose to do it yourself?" Happy inquired walking into my room.

"Middle class lifestyle, Hap. Trying it out for myself, I feel a little wild so I'm gonna' try new things that I wouldn't normally do." I smirked.

"Alright, just be careful, and have fun. See you when school starts I guess."

And I was left alone to clean up the rest of the mess that had been caused by the impenetrable packing.

Alright, screw this. "FRIDAY, can you please pick up the rest of the clothes and shoes off the floor and put them back into my closet?" I ordered.

"Right away, Y/n." It complied.

"Thanks, bud. I can always count on you." I changed into my airport outfit and left my room.

"Alright Pepper, I'm off. Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Nope, just be really careful, okay? Now that people know who you are they're out to get you more, so please just...Try to hide your face as much as you can, and don't vent to strangers!" She warned as I pulled her into a hug.

"Relax, you're talking to the person who has really bad trust issues, like probably the worst in the world, so I'll be careful. Love you!" I called as I broke the hug and leisurely walked to the door.

"Love you too, be safe!" She replied.

And so I left the compound with a gleam of excitement hidden behind my irises.

I approached the tour bus that was parked right outside the compound and got in.

"Hey, this whole Europe trip thing is lame! Why don't we just tour The Avenger's compound instead?" Flash suggested.

"No, over my dead body. Utter another word and you'll be fried, you're talking to an Avenger now." I remarked.

He lowered his head cowardly. "There will be no use of Avenger hierarchy on this trip!" Mr. Harrington stated.

"No fair, I just earned these privileges, let me use them." I pleaded.

"Frankly, it's very dangerous that you're on this trip seen as you might be everyone's top target, Ms. Stark. So, it's very generous of Midtown tech to let you tag along with us, whilst risking the safety of our students." Mr. Harrington explained.