254

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1300 votes 4/5)

This trick really worked, and the woman suddenly relaxed her vigilance.

Of course, she didn’t put the four-year-old girl in her eyes, and chuckled again, “That’s right. If you’re good, don’t frame my brother like your father, I might let you off, understand?"

Su Jiu nodded timidly, "Sister, the little wine and my brother will be good, will you let the little wine and brother go?"

"Not good!" The woman was like schizophrenia, and suddenly became fierce again. "I tried hard and spent so much money to arrest you. How could I let you go? If I let you go, I will be ruined!"

"So, little girl, I don't think you want to run away in your life. Do you know where this is? I tell you, this is a long way from your father. Even if you die here, your father won't know!"

Su Jiu "cocked" in her heart, no way, did this woman actually have a murderous heart?

For what?

A celebrity fan is too insane?

Besides, Qin Feng hasn't been affected much now, just that he won't have much work in a short period of time, but it doesn't mean that he has been completely blocked. Why is this fan so crazy!

But the world is so great that there are some things that can't be understood by ordinary thinking.

Su Jiu said pitifully, "Sister, are you going to keep me here forever or kill me?"

"Sister, don't kill me, okay, Xiaojiu doesn't want to die, oooooo..."

She choked.

Seeing her crying, Rong Si suddenly felt very uncomfortable in his heart.

If he could, he really wanted to save her and send her back to her father.

"Shut up! Don't cry!" The woman commanded fiercely, "I just said, you can only blame yourself and your father! Killing you won't be enough, but I won't make you feel better. To tell you the truth, I want to sell you, and someone will come over tomorrow, take you to the gutters, and let you be a child's daughter-in-law for someone else!"

Su Jiu, "......!!!"

Very good, vicious enough.

It's better to kill her directly.

The woman continued, "You will no longer have a father. You can only live in a poor place where you don’t even have to wear shoes. You can be a man’s wife and become his fertility machine. What’s worse is that you will be shared by greasy men, keep giving birth to them, your whole life will be like this!"

The more the woman talked, the more her eyes flashed with excitement.

Although she doesn't know if this little girl can understand, but if she wants to sell her, will she understand it?

Rong Si didn't know if Xiaojiu understood it, but he did.

This woman is really bad!

He told his mother that when he grows up he wants to marry Xiaojiu sister and let her be his own wife, how can he sell her to other men!

The woman thought Su Jiu would cry, but she didn't. Instead, she tilted her head and asked inexplicably: "Sister, what good is it for your brother if you do this? Can you help him?"

"..." The woman was stunned.

"Sister, if I disappear, my dad will definitely let many people come to me. In case, the police uncle finds you, are you not afraid of hurting your brother? Then, how will he face my dad. Even if it's not him. Yes, my father will not let him go!"

Rong Si looked at Su Jiu with a bit of astonishment, unbelievable that she would say such a thing.