255

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1300 votes 5/5)

The woman was even more shocked, and she didn't expect this little girl to talk so well, and her thoughts were very clear.

She seemed to make some sense. Although the man said that he had left no clues, it would be no good if the police found her and found out that she was a fan of Qin Feng.

The little girl is so well-known now, if this matter is exposed, it would be difficult to think about it hurting her brother.

But she was not reconciled. She saw that Su Jiu and Su Shengjing were the obstacles to her brother's road. If it weren't for them, the variety show recorded by her brother would definitely be the first in ratings!

Her elder brother can enjoy a lot of resources alone, which she could bear originally. But when Shengshi Entertainment invited Su Shengjing to join, she really couldn't bear it.

She knows that her brother really wants to join Shengshi Entertainment. He said that he must work hard, join the best company, stand up high, and not let the fans down!

Everything was going smoothly, but Su Shengjing, Cheng Yaojin, came out and got in the way halfway!

It is simply unforgivable!

The woman stared at Su Jiu and gritted her teeth, "Little girl, it seems that I underestimated your IQ. You are smarter than the average child. However, I have done it, and it is too late to regret it. So , You can recognize it, and wait for someone to take you away tomorrow!"

Saying that she spilled the glass of water in her hand to prevent Su Jiu from drinking, then gave her a contemptuous look and turned to leave.

When she turned around, Su Jiu said coldly, "You know my father is Su Shengjing, but do you know who my grandfather is?"

It seems that this woman is determined to deal with her. Now that she has to move out of Su's house, it would be great if she can shock this woman.

"Your grandpa?" The woman was attracted and turned to look at her, "Do you still have grandpa?"

"Of course I did! How else did my father come here?" Su Jiu looked at her neither humble nor arrogant, and said earnestly every word: "My grandfather's name is Su Guobang, and he is the chairman of the Su Group!"

The woman was stunned again, what did this girl say, her grandfather is Su Guobang?!

Su Guobang ranks among the top three in the nation’s wealth rankings every year. He has a reputation. Except for the kind of very old people and children, or people who never follow current affairs and news, they may not know him. There are many others. You have rarely heard of this name.

Now this little girl says her grandfather is Su Guobang, is this true or not?

If it is true, why has Su Shengjing been so miserable all these years. But if it was fake, how could this little girl know Su Guobang's name?

And, for a child like her, would she think of saying this to scare her?

The woman asked incredulously: "Your grandpa is really Su Guobang?"

"Yes! Otherwise, you think, why did the Su Group come forward to support my dad at that time?"

The little girl said it was justified and there was a panic in the woman's heart.

With the financial resources of the Su Group, even if the entire city were to be turned over to find someone, it might not be impossible.

"My grandfather is not easy to provoke. If it was known that you kidnapped me, he won't let you go. Then you will die miserably, and your brother will be much more miserable than now. My grandfather will definitely not let him be a star again!"

Su Jiu didn’t care about so much, and said loudly, “Maybe my grandfather will let him not find a job, and his future life will be like my father before, living in a shabby and small house, even not able to eat proper meals. No money at all! If this is what you want to see, then don’t let me go!"