Karaoke Time with the Girls

The day was young, it shines warmly onto the face of the Earth as everyone else as having a great summer day.

Many girls wore different colored bikinis at the beach, boys cruised down the street in their cars, couples held hands at as they walked around a few point of interests, it was lovely.

Even high schoolers had fun on their day off as most of them head down towards a karaoke hall and sang songs that they enjoyed listening to.

You can hear the lovely voices being heard beyond the doors of the room as they sipped on fruity drinks and sodas while laughing and cheering for their friends to sing.

But their voices, it was as if it was a lullaby from an angel in-

"CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!"

...Beyond one of the doors in the karaoke halls were a group of mostly girls and one boy, the girls all laughed hysterically as a dark orange haired girl was singing a rock song that she remembered from her early childhood. And the unamused boy who was stuck in this predicament was a boy named Y/n.

Currently, he watched and listened unwillingly as Gamo was screaming the lyrics to the song, Y/n held his drink in his hand while flinching at her sudden screams of lyrics.

The only thing he could do for now was shake his head and hold the bridge on his nose with his hand, it was madness to him.

How did we even manage to end up in this ridiculous predicament?

...

"Yo, Paisen!"

Y/n snaps from his deep thought after the insult/compliment from his tanned kouhai riding on his back. "Yeah?" He asks as Gamo starting smirking to him.

"There's this shop that sells some really delicious tapiocas, we all should go there!" She suggested in which made everyone excited now.

"Tapi!"

"Tapi!"

"Tapi!" Nagatoro follows Yoshi and Sakura with a fist in the air. Y/n wanted to be excited with them as well, but...

Tapi? What's a Tapi?

...

"FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP!"

His deep evaluation of how this day had started was interrupted by Yoshi who was now screaming her turn on the mic. Nagatoro along with her friends starts laughing again as she hops in place.

Y/n wanted to laugh as well but with the songs being new to him and the lyrics being a bit... intense for Y/n, he couldn't figure out how to exactly be amused by these types of songs.

How do these people enjoy these songs?!

...

"What is this?"

Now the scene cuts to a small shop near the entrance of the mall, a sweet fragrance of treats and drinks was in the air as Y/n stared curiously at the girls' hands. There was a plastic cup of different colored drinks and black circles he could faintly see on the bottom of their cup.

"Tapi!" Nagatoro answers. "You never tried this before?"

Y/n only smiles awkwardly, darting his eyes at each of the girls. "...No?" He says, tilting his head and takes a look at the menu that hung above the register.

The flavors look promising... Chocolate... Mint... Toffee... What should I get?

"Here! Have a taste of mine's then and lets see if you wanna buy one yourself!" Nagatoro shoves her pink drink into Y/n's face, his mouth was close to the straw but managed to dodge it off. "I-I'm good! I'll just buy myself a drink..." he backs away and heads to the cashier who had a large smile on her face.