Bonus Chapter

"Okay I know this is a big day for you. The first day of school is a big deal, but you promise you won't cry?" Said Eric as we sat in the car.

" How can I not? My baby is growing up and she's gonna leave." I balled, Eric chuckled as he drew me into a hug.

"Calm yourself, she's not going anywhere yet. Now let's go and leave her." We jumped out the car and held Fel's hand on either side.

When we got to the entrance of her school gate I bent down and spoke to her ,"Okay pumpkin, play nice and don't fight with anyone." She looked up at me with a quivering lip.

"Mommy!" She said as she threw her arms around me. I held her tightly in my arms trying very hard not to cry.

I must be the example...

Eric bent down next to me and Felicity swapped parents in an instant.

Well, that was just cold...damn.

"Honey, dont cry. Your a strong girl just like mummy so be my brave baby girl,okay?" Said Eric as he held her.

"Awe look st that handsome man with his daughter!"

"That is just so sweet, you think he's single?"

"I dont know but boy has he got it going on."

I frowned as I accidentally heard the ladies next to me fawn over my husband. After we took turns to kiss Felicity, I grabbed Eric by his tie and pulled him towards the car.

"Care to explain." He huffed as he loosed his tie.

"I didn't like all those eyes." I stated and I turned to jump in the car but Eric as always pulls me towards him.

"You jealous." He stated with a goofy smile.

"No I am not, their not the ones that have you tied down with 3 kids." I said as I looked to my left instead. Eric leaned down and placed a sweet gentle little kiss on my lips before giving me his best boyish smirk, he turned and walked towards his car that his assistant just pulled up in.

I waved at him and jumped into my car. Thought out all that I felt the glare of my women burning through my head.

Oh well I guess being married to a handsome guy is both a blessing and a curse.

I smiled as I went back home to my two rascals. I walked in the house and saw Rosa looking absolutely tired as my son, ran circles around her.

"Ollie, baby what are you doing? You going get dizzy and fall." I scolded him,"Go play with your toy guns in your room.

"No, Violet I moved him here because Aria is still sleeping." She explained.

"Oh, okay. Thank you Rosa. Why dont you go take some rest, I will go cook today." O said to her. She nodded and smiled at me," Oh and Ro, don't worry Oliver is going to start school next year." I said to her and we both started laughing.

I lifted up the letter that were left on the counter and began going through the mail but my hand stopped at one particular letter. It was a letter from Lillian's lawyer.

I pulled out my phone and called Olivia, who was in Vienna on her 1 month honeymoon across Europe. I would have waited but I had to talk to her now, I wasn't going to wait months.

"Hey liv." I said to her with a smile," how are you?" I asked her with a smile.

"I'm good like really really good. Will and I have been having a wonderful time." She said excited.