─ ¹⁶. I'LL CALL OBI-WAN!

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 *•. ┄┄

𝒉𝒖𝒉 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Harry, Ron, and Hermione went up to the Owlery that evening to find Vader so that Harry could send Sirius a letter, telling him that he had managed to get past his dragon unscathed. On the way, they had been discussing their Animagi project, and how everything was going.

"So you didn't miss any?" Hermione asked, raising an eyebrow at the two.

"No," Harry says shaking his head, "We have an alarm set."

"Bloody thing wakes us up in ungodly hours," Ron grumbled.

"Seamus, Dean, and Neville are becoming suspicious," said Harry grimacing slightly.

"I wish I knew when a storm was coming. . . ." Hermione muttered."That's the only thing left. After that, we'll transform."

"What do you reckon you'll be?" said Ron, looking thoughtful.

"A stag," Harry beams, "Like my dad."

"I'm going to be a horse. White if I'm lucky," Hermione said grinning, "It is said white horses are an omen of death, but if you have them in your stable you're lucky."

"That's oddly fitting. . . ." Ron muttered and Hermione beamed at him.

"Thanks, Ronnie," she said and Ron frowned at the nickname.

"You're welcome, Mimi," said Ron, mock glaring at Hermione, who only narrowed her eyes at him.

"Vader! Vader!" Hermione called out for her owl when they got to the Owlery. Yet the owl didn't seem to hear. "I'll call Obi-Wan!" she said, and immediately, a black owl came soaring through the air, landing on Hermione's shoulder.

"Obi-Wan?" Harry grinned, and Hermione shrugged, as she tied the letter to the owl's leg, then carrying it to the window.

"What do you reckon I'll be?" Ron asked the two of them.

"A dog," Hermione deadpanned, and Ron scowled.

They watched Vader disappear into the darkness, and then Ron said, "Well, we'd better get downstairs for your surprise party, Harry—Fred and George should have nicked enough food from the kitchens by now."

Sure enough, when they entered the Gryffindor common room it exploded with cheers and yells again. There were mountains of cakes and flagons of pumpkin juice and butterbeer on every surface; Lee Jordan had let off some Filibuster's Fireworks so that the air was thick with stars and sparks; and Dean, who was very good at drawing, had put up some impressive new banners, most of which depicted Harry zooming around the Horntail's head on his Firebolt, though a couple showed Cedric with his head on fire.