⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

'YOU THINK I'LL MISS THE CHANCE OF SEEING YOU GUYS PLAY AT NATIONALS!? NO WAY!'

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday - Time / 5 : 30 pm

Hours prior [Y/N]'s flight back to Japan.

"[C/N]! Come on, we'll be late!!" [Y/N] scolded her older cousin, who responded with a chuckle. "Alright alright, calm down." They spoke, waving their hands up and down.

"[Y/N]!" The bubbly tone of her aunt's call made [Y/N] turn around to face her. "It's sad to see you go, but I'm glad we saw each other again!"

Her aunt spoke, her hands clasping [Y/N]'s. The latter smiled, "Of course auntie! I'm sure we'll see each other again!"

Her aunt held a warm smile before pulling her into a warm embrace, "Goodbye dear." [Y/N] smiled, hugging her back.

Her [E/C] orbs met her mother's colored ones, she pulled away from her aunt and walked to her mother, allowing her aunt to threaten their child that if they sped up while driving they'll be hit with the pan.

"Be careful sweetheart." Her mother mumbled, pulling her daughter into a hug. "I will mom, you too, take care." She tightened the hug before pulling away from each other.

"Call me when you get there, alright?" The daughter nodded at her mother's words. "Alright."

With one last kiss on her forehead, [Y/N] bid her aunt and mother goodbye. "Took you long enough." [C/N] spoke, leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah yeah, let's go, goodbye!!" She turned to wave at them one last time. "Goodbye sweetheart! Have a safe flight!" Her mother wished while waving a goodbye.

They walked towards [C/N]'s car, the older cousin assisting the younger with throwing her suitcase in the back of the car, closing the trunk afterwards.

"[C/N] I swear, if my suitcase opened while driving I will smack-" "Hey!! Wait for us!!"

A voice from a distance called out, growing louder and louder as they neared the [L/N]'s. Our protagonist and her cousin turned to the source, spotting the orange haired twins.

"Autumn? Akio?"
[C/N] queried, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Heyo." Akio gave a short wave, standing next to [Y/N]. "You're leaving todaaayyyy~ I'll miss youuuu~"

Even though autumn spent only two months with the [H/C] haired female, she grew fond of her, she liked hanging out with [Y/N], creating interesting conversations when having an opportunity, showed her bakeries and restaurants around the country-helping her get used to Russia.