Chapter 27

"Woof?" Barked Jasper's dog, Jet.

"Oh, poor dog. He doesn't understand anything. The same goes for me. What was this actually?" Jasper scratched his head, concentrating on the word WAS...

"This is the saying, a clue to say fo' your every problem. One of the gifts from your parents. When you both will be togethe', this magic conundrum will advise you. This will show you the way. In other words, this is you' light." Kringles explained.

"Jingles? Kringles? What is your age? If you don't want to tell, that's okay." Jasper asked which made all of us open our mouths. I heard Alyx giggling.

"256," said Jingles.

"234." said Kringles.

"What is a magic conundrum?" I asked, trying to remove the awkward attention of everyone on Jasper's yellow face.

"If you say this shows us the way, then you could be wrong. It totally sounds like a history problem. Whatever hint it was giving, I didn't understand." Jasper made a face similar to his dog. I gave up on defending him. Didn't know why was I even doing that. "Do you get anything, sis?" He asked me. "No," I answered silently. We both looked meaningfully at Jingles. He sighed and took a deep breath, both together.

"So, the first thing is there are so many difficult words. What's Gossypium hirsutum? What's the epee? Saint Sylvester?" He read the magic conundrum again and again and finally asked. Me, Jasper, and Jingles were sitting in the guest room. That room was only for jingles and Kringles and no one was allowed to come there in their absence.

The room was painted with silver color and it was the biggest room in the house. Two wooden slates covered with lots of feathers and flowers, for Elves to sleep. A woven blanket and cotton pillows. Our reign was built underwater, no wonder how a magic barrier can avoid water from coming in. I never went out so I don't know if there's something above the skies.

So, back to the room. It was decorated with all sorts of modern pictures around the room.

Elves could change their shape and they could escape the dome. Because they were belletrist. They belonged to the type of elves who couldn't die once born or to say they don't die easily whenever you want to because they die obviously. They could disguise and change their shape, they seemed to know everything, and they could travel all around the world. Belletrist doesn't live here, in blove city, Land of nature, they live in the other world, somewhere else where all the other elves lived. 

When I looked across me to the wall where the pictures were, I could see both Jingles and Kringles in man and woman cover having dinner, going to the beach, a garden, and lots of others. There was one picture that struck me hard.

It was Jingles and Kringles and in their lap were two kids. Each in each lap. A girl in a red and white jumper with short black hair tied in a ponytail with a red ribbon tied in the hair, and sparkling green eyes, was beaming and eating a pancake in Kringles' lap. In Jingles' lap a boy in a plain white shirt, with "Look away jerk!" written on it in bold letters beneath of which were shorts of lemon yellow color, along with the yellow baseball cap above same black hair with green eyes. He was squeezing the girl. I realized it was me and Jasper and could not help but smirk. I turned my attention back to Jingles and saw Jasper concentrating hard on Jingles' words

"This conundrum provides ancient vocabula'y, so you need to take the help of an erudite. Now, what is Gossypium hirsutum? And where do we find it?" Jingles looked confused for the first time. He looked embarrassed and it happened once in a blue moon.

"Let's calculate all the clues and then search for them. I wish I had Google. But, wait. What would happen after we follow all the commands? What's going to happen in the end?" Jasper sounded like a pro genius.

"Hmm, let me seek some info'mation about the vocabula'y from the Great lib'ary. I'll inform you tomorrow or the day afte' tomorrow." He took off the hoop earring of his left ear and placed it nicely on the glass table. Then he took off his right ear earring and placed it beside the left one. "You both talk about it. Maybe you're talking and sharing ideas can help." He suggested as if we were really concerned about all of it happening in the same day.

I looked at Jasper and he looked at me. I immediately looked away and he did too. After Charlotte served blueberry juice and grilled cheese bread, I and Jasper were alone in the guest room. 

So, we are back here again. I am sorry for leavig=ng at the lovely moment of the duplicate custodians.. but i hope you stay tuned in to find out about what's gonna happen next when duplicate custodians are alone... [*smirk*]

Anyways, enjoy ;)

And don't forget to Vote, comment and share with your fellow readers ;D

Love you guys for 870+ reads and 200+ votes, let's make this 1K!!!

Have a nice day.