¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє

You stayed on top for the rest of the game, watching others try to come and get your points from you. You tilt your head to the side confused as to why they were targeting you, but it seems like to others they thought that you were taunting them.

"LOOK AT THAT, IT LOOKS LIKE M/N IS TAUNTING EVERYONE!!" Present Mic said. A yelp was heard from the speaker and a voice suddenly said, "Shut up it's clear that he is confused. Do you forget your own student has a short term memory loss?" Aizawa said, clearing up the assumption.

Gasps were heard all around the stadium from the news, you blink from what Aizawa said now a lot more confused why he is talking about you all of the sudden.

You stared down the arena with dazed eyes, this happened for the rest of the game until the timer ended. "M/n wins! As he manages to keep his points!" Midnight announce, a red hue planted itself back on her face.

You grab your katana before jumping- oh for god sake, gliding down back to the fields in a gentle way that almost made everyone mesmerized at how your hair swayed perfectly as you glided down.

As you touch the ground you start to walk out of the arena to the cafeteria to buy some sweets you somehow craved for a while now even though you just ate a while ago. You arrived at the cafeteria and bought a batch of cookies and katsudon they are selling here before going to one of the tables to eat it.

You passed by a few people here and there but you just ignored them and ate your food in peace. "Hey M/n!" Ururaka said, appearing out of nowhere and now sat in front of you.

"Hello..," you said, as you ate your food that you bought. "Are you excited for the finals?!" She asked, jumping excitedly on her spot. You stared at her with a blank expression and hum. She assumes it is a yes as a response and smiles widely, "Really?! Cause I'm nervous!"

You look down on your food and continue to eat despite Uraraka trying to have a normal conversation with the silent male but it was futile.

Momo walked up to you two with clothes on her hands, "Uraraka come on you have to wear this!" She said, shoving the clothes to her chest. "Eh? Why Momo-san?" She asked, clearly baffled by the sudden request from the tall female."because Aizawa told us," Momo said.

You look at them with a confused look, knowing that Aizawa is not the type of person to say that. Momo noticed you eating there until she got an idea, using her quirk she made another clothes before giving them to you. "Please wear this too, Tokito-san!"

You look down at the clothes and stand up, after you finish eating to go to the bathroom. You look down at the peculiar clothes and begin to change into it. You look at yourself seeing the skirt hugging your hips well, showing the feminine curves you hide with all of the baggy clothes you always wear.

You walk out of the room to see the girls with the same outfit as you, "Eto.." You muttered as you stared at the ladies in front of you with a perplexed look. Momo was the first one to notice you and squealed.

"Ah! You look so cute!" She said, squeezing your cheeks which you let her. You all walk out of the hallway to the field, with the girls still gushing at how you look with the cheerleading outfit on.

"WHAT'S THIS?! 1A GIVING US A FREE SHOW?!"

You furrowed your brows still confused on what's happening and just decided to go along with it. The girls comforted Momo, while Uraraka tried to cheer her up by cheering. You saw Momo looking at you, with a pout on her face, upset that she always gets tricked from Mineta's shenanigans.

You look at what the girls are doing and try to copy them, waving your pom-poms around unaware of the stares that you got from the males from your class and from the others too.

//I DIDN'T LOST IT LIKE MY MERMAID ONE :DDDDDDDDD//

After that you change your clothes back into your uniform and go to the sitting room where everyone was already seated. As usual you sat right beside Bakugou, beside him is Denki literally shaking where he sat.

You blink a little to shake off the tiredness in your eyes but it makes it worse, you lay your head on Katsuki's shoulder and let the darkness consume you. Katsuki froze on his spot when your head suddenly laid on his shoulder and he turned to look at you, only to see that you're asleep.

He tsked as an unnoticeable blushed coated his cheeks and tried to ignore the fact that you're asleep on his shoulder. He scowl noticing people staring at him, "What the fuck are you looking at huh?!" He scoffed and they all looked away not wanting to face the wrath of Bakugou motherfucking Katsuki.

He clicked his tongue again and looked down to the arena as it was finally starting. First round began with Midoriya Izuku from Class 1A and Shinsou Hitoshi from Class 1C. It was almost an easy round since Izuku was brainwashed by Shinsou, but before it could even finish quickly, Izuku used his quirk to get out of Shinsou's control.

Punching him out of bounds, Izuku is the declared winner and has the chance to move up to the second round of the event. After a while it was finally Katsuki's turn. He hesitates for a second to wake you up until he decides to give you to Kirishima, threatening him that he will blow him up to space if he wakes you up.

//Hello bitchesssss :DDD Here's another update cause I might not be able to update for 2 weeks because of a change in our schedule in school, TOT I broke my promise of making this chapter longer- damn it. but its all I can do for now since I can't write this on my phone.//