Chapter 13

Oct 17th; 8:09pm; Room/Car/club

Bucky's POV

Mórrígan and I haven't spoken since she threw me out of the window. It slowly got darker outside and we both began to get ready for the mission.

I was in the 'bedroom' and she was in the bathroom. Her phone started ringing and she accepted the call. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but these walls are really thin, and I heard all the conversation. I wore some cargo jeans, a black shirt and a black leather jacket. I put on my gloves to hide my metal hand and finished doing my hair.

"I mean we will not come back. If they really have one symbiote, and they are really making a deal tonight, then Barnes and I have to stop them. I can't even imagine, what would happen if HYDRA gets one of those aliens, again... You said yourself, that Barnes and I know them best, and they think I am dead. Maybe, they are stupid enough to believe that it was someone else?"

I heard her saying behind the door. She really wants to stop them, even if it could mean to be caught by HYDRA again? I hate to admit it, but I admired her for it. Mórrígan kept talking a bit, and then the bathroom door opened. She wore the same tight black dress, she showed the others in the tower. Her eyelids were covered in dark eyeshadow, and some sort of glitter matching her dark lipstick. She covered her freckles with foundation, I think its called, and she filled her eyebrows in, to accentuate your eyebrow cut. Her hair was curled and put into a high bun, and some dark curled hair strains fell in her face.

In all, she looked completely different, than a few hours ago. I nodded, and left the room. I took her hand, so we looked like a couple going to a party. We went outside, and got into a waiting cab I called a few minutes ago.

I opened her door, and she entered the car. After that I got to the other side, and sat down next to her. "What's the address?" The man asked, annoyed for some reason. Morgan told him the name of the club, put her headphones in, and he started driving.

There was an awkward silence, until Mórrígan decided to break it. "I guess, you haven't had a great day?" She asked the man leaning over to the driver's seat. "Why would you think that?" He asked a little sarcastic and rolled his eyes. "Well, you act really annoyed, like your last passengers were assholes. And, you are grabbing the steering wheel so hard, that your knuckles are turning white. So, what happened?" He sighed and loosened his grip. While he and Mórrígan kept talking, I looked out of the window, and saw, that it started to rain.

Mórrígan's POV

I put my seat belt on, told the clearly pissed man the address of the club, and put my headphones in. "HUNGRY EYES! ONE LOOK AT YOU AND I CAAAN'T DISGUIIIIIISE..." Venom sang loudly which almost gave me a headache. There was a silence in the car, besides my loud music of course. I decided to turn the music of, and started a conversation with our driver. "WHY DID YOU STOP THE MUSIC?!" I ignored Venom and kept talking. "... so what happened?" I asked and he sighed heavily. "The others, ran away without paying, and before I could follow them, they already disappeared." "How much do they own you?" I asked him. "Like 30 dollars I think." He sadly smiled and I felt sorry for him.

20 minutes later we arrived, and I paid the man. "The rest is for you." I smiled and gave him 100 dollars, which Tony gave me. "That is too much, miss. I can't accept it." He pulled out some cash, but I denied it. "It's okay. Just keep it." I smiled and closed the car door.

I saw a big smile on his face, and then he drove off. "That was a lot of money, you gave him." Barnes said and I acted extremely surprised. "OMG, it talks!" I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes. "It wasn't my money, so..." I mumbled and wrapped my arm around his metal one.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked me and looked at my arm. "We have to act like a couple. Already forgot?" I rolled my eyes and we entered the club. There were a lot of people, which made me feel a little more save, because they would find me harder.

We sat down on one of the small couches, and a woman wearing a short black skirt came up to us with a little notepad in her hand. "What would you like to drink?" She asked as sweetly, but loudly because of the loud music. Barnes was about to say something, but I interrupted him. "One Tiger-Beer for the gentleman, and I would like a tequila sunrise." She wrote it down and then left with a small smile on her lips. "How do you know, that I like Tiger-Beer?" I looked at him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Whenever Steve goes to the store to buy alcohol, you ask for this crab. Honestly I don't understand why you like it so much." "Because it is the best beer since 1932." He yelled, so I could understand him. "Nah, that's not true." I rolled my eyes and sat up, so I could see him better. "Then what is your favorite?" I had to think about that a bit, but then I remembered. "When I was in Germany, they had a beer called Bitburger pils. That's the best so far!" He rolled his eyes and then said: "Sounds like a disease!" He yelled back and I started laughing quietly.

The girl came back with our drinks and placed them in front of us. "If you need anything, just yell." She smiled, winked at me and then disappeared again. "She's cute!" I looked over to Barnes, who looked confused at me. "Who?" "The waitress!" I took a sip of my drink and saw Barnes shrugging his shoulders. "She looks okay I guess." He mumbled and put the beer to his lips.

"Do you like girls?" He suddenly asked and caught me of guard. I choked on my drink and coughed up a bit. "What?" I asked again, and he rolled his eyes annoyed. "I asked if you are gay!"

I tilt my head and thought about it for a second. "I would label myself as bisexual, I guess." He nodded and was thinking about something. I looked over to the bar, and saw some familiar faces. HYDRA. I looked at Barnes and came closer to him, putting his arm around me. "What are you doing?" He asked me and was about to pull away, but I stopped him. "Those people. At the Bar-" "HYDRA." He whispered out and turned his face to me. "What should we do now?" "Eat their heads." "We will watch them. They wouldn't do the deal in here, it would be too dangerous, so we wait until they get out." James nodded and took another sip, of his beer.

"Place your hand on my thigh." He spit the beer out and looked confused at me. "WHAT?!" "What?" He asked me, not knowing if I was joking or not. "We have to get closer, if we want people to think, that we are a couple. You already have one of your arms around me, now place the other one on my thigh." He gulped, but then did as I said. I turned a little, so we would be even closer.

He had a weird look on his face, and I shook my head. "You have to look like you are in love." I told him and he laughed. "And how should I do that?" He asked me in a sarcastic way. I breathed in and then answered. "Like this." I soften my facial expressions, and widen my eyes a bit. Then I smiled a little and chuckled. I bit my lips a bit and looked at his, without stopping my smile. I then sighed out and placed on of my hands on his chest. I saw him staring at my lips too, and that was my signal to stop.

I looked at him, with one of my eyebrows raised, and a small smirk on my face. "That's how you do it. He came back from his trance and looked proudly at me, but I could see a little sadness in his eyes, which confused me. "You are good at pretending." He sighed and drank his beer. "I know. And now, it's your turn." I smiled and came closer again. He cleared his throat and then tried looking like he loves me. But it didn't really work. He looked too aggressive, and concentrated than loving and relaxed.

I laughed at him and he just scoffed. "Just do it like me." I came closer again, and so did he. "Look me in the eyes, and act like you could get lost in them." He did, and I did the same. "Great. Now smile a little, and relax your face." We both did, and I noticed him glaring at my lips, every few seconds. "Now, pull me closer, so our faces are just a few inches away." I whispered, and he placed his hands on my hips, to pull me in. I looked into his eyes, and then back to his lips. His so soft looking, red small lips.

His breath became quicker, and so did mine. Our noses brushed against each others, and our lips almost connected.

"I really don't wanna ruin your moment, put the men are leaving." I jumped up, by Venoms sudden appearance and pushed my self a little away from Bucky, looking at the two guys, who were about to leave. Another one following them, with a suitcase in his hands.

I cleared my throat, and so did James. "Thank you for teaching me..." He mumbled. "Yeah, no problem." I said and got up. "Common, they are going to make the deal." I placed some money on the table, and we left.