The Pleasure in Pain...(Draco Malfoy love story) - A deafening silence

Chapter 15 - A deafening silence

Hermione's P.O.V.

I was walking but had no control over my movements. It was as if someone was forcing me to walk and nothing I could do could stop me from moving. I was under the Imperious curse. I have no idea how to break it! Mentally I'm having a nervous breakdown but phsically on the outside I am perfectly calm. The worst park is that I don't know who has placed the spell over me. I found myself at about three in the morning walking the halls of Hogwarts towards the main entrance. I could do nothing to stop myself so came to the conclusion that I was under the influence of the Imperious curse. I walked around the corner and was shocked by what I saw. There stood Todd. Carmen's sarcastic boyfriend who seemed to hate Draco's guts but had come to the hospital because Carmen had dragged him there in the hope that he would get over his immature hate for Draco. This of course hadn't worked. Any way there stood Todd. His back was straight, as though somebody had shoved a metal rod down the back of his shirt. His face was impassive, as though he had nothing on his mind. Being under the imperious curse I was forced to walk towards him. I fought the compulsion with all my being but it was only enough to put a slight hesitation into my steps. I stopped next to him and faced the same way as him. I realised that if you were coming form the hospital wing you could only see me. I heard footsteps coming my way and a suductive smile was plastered on my face. I looked towards the corner and saw Draco walking my way. He stopped a few metres away, and that was when I started to walked forwards slowly, my hips swaying, each step slower than the last. When I finally reached him I placed a hand on his chest, the other resting on his stomach. I leant up and just as my lips were about to touch his I saw a flash of green reflect in his eyes before I was tumbling down into a deep, dark, empty abys. I fell for what seemed like forever until I landed with a painful jolt on what seemed like the sharp rocks at the bottom of a cliff. I felt the the darkness closing in around me, blocking out any noise, light, help! I could feel it squeezing the breath out of my lungs, pushing me into a small, broken ball. I was being crushed by an unknown and unstopable force. I couldn't breath, I was dying! That much I was sure of. Suddenly the pressure was gone and I was alone in the darkness, the silence was deafening. I couldn't hear anything. Not even the intake of my own breath. I was filled with a heartbroken bitter feeling before the pain ripped through my body. I was in complete agony. My back arched as I screamed at the top of my lungs, though no sound could be heard. This went on forever until I could take it no longer. A single tear rolled down my cheek before I fell into a crumpled heap on the floor, exhausted andd powerless againt the unconciousness that was taking over. This is how it felt to die.

Draco's P.O.V.

A flash of green and she fell gracefully, like the angel she was, to the ground in a crumpled heap. I knew what happened next, the guy from my dream would grin evilly before killing me as well. Except that didn't happen. I heard approaching footsteps and then I felt someone punch me in the stomach with enough forced to make me crumple to the floor. I lay beside Hermione, using my body to shield hers, even if she was dead. It was then that I noticed the searing pain shooting through my chest. I couldn't breath the pain was so bad. It felt as though my soul was being ripped in two! I could feel myself losing conciousness and vaguely registered being kicked in the gut. Before I lost conciousness completely I heard someone speak.

"Now YOU know what it feels like to lose the one you love!" Then the darkness took over.

*******************************************

(A/N: NOT OVER YET!!!!!)

Mystery P.O.V.

Quickly I dragged the bodies into a cupboard. I knew that it would seem as if they were both dead, but the boy was only passed out. The mudblood would wake up in three days with a smashing headache. The plan was underway, I would teach them how it feels to lose the one you loved above all else if it kills me! I growled under my breath. Taking their wands and shutting the door. I locked it and placed a silencing charm over it, nobody would know they were there! They were trapped and only I know where they are. This should be fun! Now to get back to my dorm before anybody notices that I am missing.

A/N: Please don't hate me! I have it all planned out and if you payed enough in the last chapters you will know what should happen (or have a vague idea at least!)