Fashion Shows and Sabotage

Normal POV

Aria bounced down the hallway, Fall Out Boy blasting in her ears as she danced to the music. She jumped down the steps, striking a rockstar pose on the bannister when the song finished. She took out her earbuds to see one of the maids smiling at her.

She blushed,"Uh sorry...didn't think anyone was here." She was so embarrassed; she was practically having a seizure infront of the staff. Sadly, this wouldn't be the worst thing she had done.

They were interrupted by the sounds of heels clicking on the hard floor and posh voices from down the hall. The woman froze, back going ramrod straight before completely going blank in the face. Aria blinked, God they acted like they were a bunch of T-Rex's from Jurassic Park or something.

She contemplated running before they appeared, not noticing her at first as they went to the door. Frederick dusted himself off, allowing the butler to put his coat on him as the maid did the same for Eleanora and Evangeline. His face was straight and cold, forever calculative,"Where on Earth is Aria? Has anyone seen her?", he asked, looking down at his watch.

Aria's ears perked up at her name and she made her presence known,"You beckoned me?", she joked, tipping her imaginary hat. She didn't expect them to laugh but she caught the grins on the servants faces.

"Excellent, right on time", Frederick said before finally looking up,"Why are you not dressed?", he asked, scanning over her attire. She wasn't going to go wearing sweatpants to the dress show, was she?

Aria frowned,"Dressed?", she repeated, looking them all over,"Dressed for what?" Why were they all dressed up? Nobody told her they were going out.

Eleanora gasped as if someone had offended her character,"For the dress show, ofcourse darling!"

Aria gasped,"We're leaving now?!", she exclaimed, eyes wide. Nobody even told her what time the show was supposed to be, let alone the day. In fact, Evangeline told her it was Friday and-

"Don't you remember?", Evangeline asked, looking at her innocently,"I told you we'd be leaving out before high noon on Thursday and to be ready." As she said this, you could see the smirk tugging at the corner of her lip.

Aria just glared at the blonde, shooting daggers at her,"Must've slipped my mind", she managed to say calmly, but she was just imagining punching her in the face.

Frederick checked his watch and sighed at the time,"We're going to be late."

"Oh no we can't have that!", Eleanora insisted, shaking her head at the idea of being last no matter how fashionable it was,"Perhaps we let her meet us there?", she 'suddenly' suggested. "Ah yes! We'll have Percy bring her later. That way she can get ready and we won't lose our seats!", she said this as if she'd thought this over. Aria wasn't surprised that she wasn't a fan of her either; just look at her daughter.

Poor Frederick was the only one ignorant to what was transpiring, face coured in distraught; he didn't want to leave her, this was a introduction to the public. How could they arrive without her, but Eleanroa was right, they need to go now.

"I don't know if-"

"Nonsense!", she exclaimed,"You dont mind, do you darling?", she asked and suddenly all eyes were back on her; one twinged with worry and the remaining with glee.

Aria wasn't a genius, but it didn't take Marie Curie to realize what they were doing. "Uh yeah, probably for the best", she decided, not wanting to rock they shit.

Unaware of their almost demise, the women squealed,"Splendid then!" Before Aria or Frederick could change their minds and wait. They didn't need her anway; she was ruining the image of their perfect family already.