11.

Y/N's P.O.V.

People screamed as they ran and tried to get away from whatever it was just around the corner from Bleeker street. Wong and Banner had stopped to help people, whereas Stark, Stephen and I moved towards whatever was causing the problem.

"You might want to put that time stone in your back pocket, doc." Stark yelled over the screaming ad Stephen and I prepared ourselves for a fight.

"We might want to use it." Stephen replied, before we stepped out in front of the huge ship.
Stark shouted orders at his AI as Stephen and I cleared the street of the dust and smoke that was preventing us from finding out what was happening.
Stark rolled his eyes at us, walking towards the ship, causing Stephen to roll his eyes at Stark.
A bright light came down from the ship, revealing two Aliens.

"Hear me and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the children of Thanos." The smaller of the pair announced and I looked at Stephen, unsure if facing the pair head on was a good idea. Yes, there were more of us, but they were unfamiliar creatures and we didn't know anything about them or what they were capable of.
"Be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributing to the balance-"

"I'm sorry, but Earth is closed today!" Stark shouted at the alien and I sighed. Of course he was going to provoke it.
"You better pack it up and get outta here."

"Stonekeeper. Does this chattering animal speak for you?" The alien asked.

"Certainly not. I speak for myself." Stephen stepped forward, creating tie shields.
"You're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Wong and I copied, creating shields of our own, Stark opening his mouth once again.

"He means, get lost, Squidward!" The bigger alien stepped forward.
"Banner, do you want a piece?"

"No. Not really, but when do I ever get what I want?" Banner muttered.

"That's right." Stark nodded and Banner grunted.
"It's been a while. It'll be good to have you, buddy." Banner shushed him as he tried to encourage his green friend to join us, but had no luck.
"Where's your guy?" 

"I don't know. He's sort of having a thing." Banner admitted.

"There's no time for a thing. That's a thing right there. Let's go." Stark pointed at the approaching Alien. Banner tried again and both Stephen and I looked at Stark, wondering if he had a plan at all.
"Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards."

"What now?" I asked Stephen quietly.

"We protect the time stone and defend New York." He replied seriously and I nodded.
"And don't underestimate these guys."

"I was about to tell you the same thing." Stark stepped forward as the alien charged at us, the Iron Man suit appearing from nowhere and using repulsors to throw him back.

"Where'd that come from?" Banner asked in disbelief.

"It's nanotech. Do you like it?" Stark asked his friend, before he was thrown up into the air.
Wong and I created a large shield as Stephen got rid of Banner and Stark returned.
"You gotta get that stone out of here, now."

"It stays with me." Stephen glared at Stark.

"Exactly, bye." Stark flew towards the aliens.

"He's right, Stephen. Get the stone as far away from here as possible. We can't let them get it." I looked at him seriously, but he shook his head.
"Wong and I can hold them off-"

"No. I'm not running and leaving you here." He replied stubbornly and the Cloak of Elevation lifted me off the ground as I summoned a weapon to fight the alien. He raised his hand and I tried to move out of the way of whatever it was that he tried to throw at me, but it turned out dodging a flying car was pretty difficult. My back slammed against the wall and I groaned, watching as Wong was thrown back too. With the help of my cloak, I managed to pull myself up, just in time to watch Stephen being choked by a metal bar, before collapsing. The ground around him cracked, before it rose up.

"No!" The alien yelled as the cloak of Levitation pulled Stephen free and we both chased after it.

"Faster, buddy. We have to get Stephen before our new friend can." I muttered to the cloak as we dodged the twisting lampposts. We few past Stark fighting the bigger alien, the smaller one right on my tail.
The cloak of Levitation got caught on a lamppost and Stephen fell towards the ground, but was caught by a kid in some kind of superhero suit. I grabbed onto the cloak of Levitation, freeing it and seeing both Stephen and the kid being beamed up.
"Get Stephen." I threw the cloak of Levitation forward and it chased after its master.
The kid attached himself to the side of the ship, as I let myself be beamed inside, the doors closing behind me. I pulled my hood up and kept myself hidden, knowing I needed to come up with a plan that would save both the time stone and Stephen.
It wasn't until I saw the Ironsuit, hovering in the shadows of the next room, did I realise that I wasn't the only one who snuck on board.

"What are you doing here?" Stark glared at me, his helmet gone as I softly landed next to him.

"I'm saving my dumbass boyfriend who managed to get himself kidnapped by space aliens. What are you doing here?" I asked calmly.

"I'm saving your dumbass boyfriend, who managed to get himself kidnapped by space aliens." He replied and I rolled my eyes, pushing down my hood as the Cloak of Levitation found us.
"Wow. You are one loyal piece of outwear."

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." The kid from earlier muttered, hanging upside down from some kind of web. He dropped onto his feet as he and Stark to argue. 

"Can you both shut up for like 2 minutes? I'm trying to think." I muttered, annoyed.