Who was he ??

"Sowmi what happened ?? Why are you so worried?? " It's time for your pre wedding rituals. Didn't you get ready??" Asked Ramya.

Sowmya cried hugging her younger sister. Ramya was perplexed at her sudden act.
She asked her , " Why are you crying??".

" Ramya.... I don't know what happened but he didn't pick my calls from the time we reached and there was no reply for my messages too. I'm scared " said Sowmya on Ramya's shoulders.

" Sshhh... Sowmi what is this ??? Will you cry for this silly reason?? Maybe he would be busy with wedding preparations" said Ramya consoling her elder sister.

" You can't understand my feelings Ramya. When you fall in love then you will know how difficult it will be waiting for our dear ones. Usually he call me at least ten times a day, but today just a single call he did early morning. Can't he send me a message if he can't talk?? Tomorrow my wedding, you how excited I'm?? I wish to see him right now, but I couldn't even hear his voice
What was that so important to him more than me??" Asked Sowmya with little possessiveness and cried again.

Ramya was astonished to hear her sister's words, because she never fell in love she didn't know how does it feel to be waiting for our loved ones. Eventhough she always dreamed of fantasy wedding with her charming prince. So she never fell in love with any man in her twenty two years life.

Now keeping aside her thoughts she went to console her sister, " Sowmi please don't cry, it won't be good if someone see you. I will do one-thing, let me go and find where is brother in law. Then I'll definitely make him talk with you, trust me. You please get ready now" said Ramya sincerely.

Sowmi was in thoughts but later she agreed to her sister's idea. Soon after that Ramya checked throughout the house to get any clues about her future brother in law. Finally she went to the outhouse to ask the servants whether they have any idea about his whereabouts. She asked them about him, atlast she got her answer that he went to airport to pick up his brother. Only after hearing this news she felt relaxed, but at the same time she was agitated about that.

She asked herself, can't he send someone else to pick him, why did he go ?? atleast he should have spoken with her sister. I'm sure his brother wouldn't have let him to speak with Sowmi. She was angry at that unknown person without knowing the truth, she can't accept that her sister was crying because of that so called brother. She got the details of where they both will be and went ahead to that place.

It was a farm house nearby to their villa, just a ten minutes walk. On the way she called her sister and informed her about the same. Only after learning the news Sowmiya was relaxed. She reached the farm house and heard that someone was shouting angrily.

" How can you do this with me ?? Don't you bother to inform me prior??" someone shouted angrily from inside the house.

" Actually Abhi.... It was Amma's decision, so I can't tell you because I promised her about the same" Said another voice. Ramya found out that second voice belongs to her brother in law Akash.

She keenly observed their conversation suddenly her mobile rang, she got a call from Sowmya, she moved little far from the house and attended the call,

" Hello" said Ramya.

" Hey did you meet him?? I want to talk with him. Elders came here to take me for pre wedding rituals, so you ask him to call me soon " said Sowmya via call.

" Ok... Ok... don't worry, I'm standing at his door step. Wait he will call you in few minutes" said Ramya. Meanwhile she missed their conversation.

" Whatever reasons you give but I can't accept it Akash because I felt betrayed. I was very happy until I reach here, I thought my little brother is going to get hitched so, I planned so many surprises for you. But you spoilt all, you disappointed me. You must have informed me before about my own wedding along with your wedding " said Abhi frustratingly.