242. Alcina Dimitrescu x MR (Resident Evil Village)

Resident Evil is owned by Capcom.

Song credits - Brain D'Oliveira and Aga Ujima. 

    I wanted to first make a story for three daughters or eventual one of them, but honestly this idea appeared in my head... We will revisit for sure fan favorite with maybe a bit bigger idea later on.

    Remember to write your requests in the first page of this book! Maybe someone got a great idea for Resident Evil Village?

    I'm also happy that people liked Donna Beneviento oneshot! Thank you all.

*****

Long, Long, ago...

I went searching for berries.

Within the darkness,

Cold and silent, a voice called out to me.

HELLO LOST CHILD,

COME QUENCH YOUR THIRST

AND DRINK THIS PINT TO BRING YOU JOY.

*****

Alcina: Cat got your tongue, foreigner?

   He tried hard to control his emotions, but his body betrayed him again. He gulped seeing her smile at him with that very sensual look. (Y/N) wasn't short, but it didn't really matter, because young man never saw anyone this tall... Alcina Dimitrescu was something else.

(Y/N): I just can't take my eyes off your beautiful ancient castle. It's a breathtaking sight to witness.

Alcina: It is. You would get a headache from hearing how many... Staff from village I needed to, hire – without my daughters it would be a very hard job to take care of entire castle Dimitrescu. Once my family was big, but now... I'm only one left. All alone for cold winter nights.

   She leaned a little with her rather captivating cleavage getting close to him too. He was sure that noble woman was aware of the effect she was creating in him. (Y/N) never encountered woman like her... Strong, tall – Looking like ancient statue made by famous artist. Unobtainable for normal human - just like him to have. Even looking in her direction made him feel like it was inappropriate.

(Y/N): I wasn't aware of this fact Lady Dimitrescu.

Alcina: At least you aren't like other men. Out of pity for me creating false ideas and words directed to my dear little heart. It was long ago.

(Y/N): Yet, you got three lovely daughters... What happened to their father?

   Alcina Dimitrescu eyed the shorter man in front of her with clear amusement on the face. She then did a hand sign and after a while one of her daughters – Blonde one, approached with two glasses with ruby wine. Famous Dimitrescu wine, he heard about it being a family secret.

Bela: Mother, fair Sir.

   Lady Dimitrescu smiled brightly at her blonde haired daughter, placing a hand on the arm of the shorter woman. (Y/N) felt uneasy when golden eyes of Bela focused on him. Her mother and daughters looked like complete opposite personalities. Lady Dimitrescu clothed in white, while younger woman in black wavy attire. He understood now why Alcina had three flowers pined to her dress...