Chapter Thirty Four

🎥

Warnings: mentions of anxiety disorder.

After signing even more autographs and speaking with fans, Chris and I thanked Tonia for the food.

He waited until we got into the car.

"What were you saying my love?" Chris put the car in reverse, waving his fans goodbye once more.

"Uh I can't remember."

The rest of the car ride was silent,but I still held hands with Chris rubbing my thumb over his hand.

When we got home Dodger was at the door full of joy at seeing Chris and me.

"Hi bub!"

"Hey bubba.."

Chris and I bent down to pet him and I let Dodger lick my face as I chuckled.

"So I met your dog sitter the other day.." I began to say

"Oh leona! She's great right?"

"Yeah she's very nice."

"She's David's sister."

"Mhm. I mean they have the same facial features so I kind of figured but they are completely opposite from one anoth—"

I rambled and didn't even notice Chris was giving me a stare.

"—Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Hmm, because.."

He ran his large hands up and down my sides.

"...I'm hungry."

"Hungry? We just ate Chris—"

"No doll. I'm hungry." His voice deepening.

"—oh you meant—AH."

Chris lifted me up over his shoulder and carried us to his bedroom.
_____________________________

After multiple amazing rounds—my voice was sore from screaming Chris's name in a good way of course. I carefully snuggled out of his arms and tip toed to the bathroom. It was the middle of the night, but I guess he was tired from putting in work that he drifted off so fast.

I quietly entered the bathroom and took out the tests I had here from our previous scare.

After doing what was on the instructions I sat on the edge of the bathtub—nervously awaiting. I highly doubted that it would give me a positive, considering I had an IUD put in. But I wanted to be 100% sure.

My phone vibrated with my sisters FaceTime call. She was the only one that knew what I've been worried about.

"Hey baby mama..."

"Nikki! Why do you call if you aren't going to help?"

I whispered yelled to avoid waking Chris.

"Relax, so what does the test say?! Am I gonna be an auntie?"

"I-I don't know I haven't looked at it yet."

"Well hurry up the last song is about to go on.."

My sister was at a night club with her friends. Yeah at, 1am. That's what some college kids do. Party and drink all the time.

"What am I gonna do if it's positive Nikki? I can't—I'm not ready it's too soon."

"If its positive I'm going to spoil that child so much my pockets are going to hurt."