Chapter 54

"Have you got a concussion in your head when you fell? Cause my babybun could never curse." Taehyung said while sitting on his hospital bed, his back was resting on the headrest while his hands were folded against his chest stubbornly.

Jimin rolled his eyes very hard. He was so pissed. For the past one hour, he was explaining to Taehyung what he has missed while getting knocked off for two days like a loyal brother-in-law should. But this bitch named Taehyung is not believing him at all.

"But he did. And he called you ugly, stupid baboon and he even threatened to divorce you!" Jimin exclaimed, sitting on his own bed in anger. Today is his last day in the hospital and Taehyung got shifted to his hospital room a while ago.

Both were sitting on their beds facing each other while one was huffing in anger and the other was glaring in disbelief.

Taehyung swore his heart trembled when he heard the last line but he knew Jungkook didn't mean it, that boy was at his last breaking point so maybe that was just anger, he knew his babybun didn't mean it. 

"Jimin! You said Jungkook was angry at that time and In anger, we say many things that we didn't mean at all. 10% I can trust you that he might have threatened to divorce me But! My babybun has never cursed before. I will not believe your babbling so you better leave it." Taehyung huffed.

Jimin gritted his teeth, the smoke was ready to come out of his ears but he controlled when he saw Taehyung's injured leg placed against the C- type frame. He took deep breaths and continued.

"Listen to me you thick-headed bitch, All I am saying to you is, you have to clarify all the things with Jungkook before he converts his threat into reality. You know you played very badly." Jimin said 

"Please Jimin, don't put it like that. I wasn't playing or anything. Yeah, I had decided to hide some things from my partner but my intentions weren't mean at all. I just wanted Jungkook to live his days without any problems at least until I solved the matter." Taehyung said, his throat was tightening with each word.

Jimin sighed and looked at Taehyung," I know Taehyung and Jungkook knew your intentions too but you could have solved this together by telling the truth, like Jungkook told you everything beforehand." 

Taehyung ducked his head down in sadness," I know my mistake Jimin, I'm not denying that and I'll tell my baby everything as soon as I get discharged from hospital." 

Jimin saw the sadness in Taehyung's eyes and he felt bad instantly," Taehyungie, you both just need to talk. And I am sure it will be fine."

Taehyung nodded his head, understanding the meaning behind Jimin's words.

The door opened at a sudden arrival of a beauty known as Taehyung's babybun, Jungkook walked inside the room and directly felt the gloomy aura around his husband. He looked at Jimin and asked," Did something happen hyung?" 

Suddenly feeling happy Taehyung looked up and his small smile went off from his lips when he saw Jungkook was asking from Jimin, not him. It's nothing new though, Jungkook was subtly ignoring him from the morning.

Suddenly becoming the centre of attention, Jimin baffled and said something he shouldn't have said.

"Oh? Jungkook it's nothing just…. Do you know Yoongi hyung told me yesterday that when Taehyung was captured, there was a boy.."

"Jimin." 

Jungkook's eyes travelled from Jimin to his husband and caught Taehyung glaring at Jimin, and Jungkook's heart broke all over again. He still wants to hide.

Jimin glared back at Taehyung and Taehyung looked up with a frown on his lips, his heart felt a crack when he saw Jungkook looking at him with hurt eyes. He cursed mentally and immediately opened his mouth to say something but Jungkook beat him to do that.