THIRTY NINE

❤︎ this chapter contains a warning x
___________________________________

Roman was right that no one was home. As soon as I stepped into his house, my footsteps echoed, and I knew that whatever happened next, we had the whole house to do and say whatever we wanted.

The door closing behind me made me alert of his presence, but I stood with my back facing him. My heart pounded against my chest as his footsteps got closer and soon his hand brushed away the strands of hair, exposing my neck. His hot breath fanned my skin, flutters exploded all around my body as I waited for him. Kisses trailed up my neck, passion flowing from each touch as his hands glided down the sides of my breasts before grabbing them in his hands, kneading them softly. I fell back into him and let out a low moan.

"That feels good." I praised, closing my eyes as my body melted to his touch. His tongue swirled behind my ear and his lips kissed the shell of it before whispering.

"I want to try something new." One of his hands came off my breasts and down to my ass, squeezing it lighting before massaging one cheek in his palm.

"New, hmm?" I bit my lip and smiled, trying to refrain my moans. "Well, you know I'm the best teacher in town." his lips formed a smile against my neck.

"Are you now?" he teased, and I let out a small yelped as playfully bit my neck. I turned around so our lips were centimetres apart.

"Haven't you heard?" I whispered lowly. "I can make the boys..." I grabbed his erection through his jeans and his breath hitched so hard it became a small groan. "Fall to their knees in seconds." My lips were practically touching his and my pulse escalated to an insane speed. "Now are you going to be a good boy and listen to me, Roman?" I taunted and began to undo his jeans and slipped my hand inside his boxing, taking his throbbing cock in my hand and slowly pumped him teasingly.

"Shit." He groaned and closed his eyes, pleasure taking over his body.

"You're already so hard." I murmured and held my breath. His hands buried into my head and pulled my head back, his lips crashed to mine in a deep, hungry kiss. I let myself melt into his touch again and even though I was supposed to be the one in charge, he could easily control my body with a single touch.

He lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist and in no time, he was carrying me up the stairs. I kept pumping him, wanting to feel his groans vibrate against my lips. The hardness of his erection scorched my hand, and I swirled my thumb against the slit to collect the liquid already dripping down.

Once we made it to his room, we kicked off both of our shoes and he placed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me, pulling up and off my hoodie, fumbling with the clasps of my bra as he unhooked it and slipped it off me. His lips met the small, peaked pebbles of my nipples and sucked, biting softly to make my back arch into him.

I used my feet to kick off his already unzipped jeans and used my hands to pull down his boxers. My hands pulled away his jacket as his erection pressed against my stomach.

The feeling of his fingers climbing into my leggings sent shocks waves across my body before he found his way under my underwear and began circling my clit with his fingers.

"Fuck, you do that so well." I moaned as his tongue swirled around my nipple. I grabbed his cock and began to pump him but this time faster, feeling his chest heave rapidly under his hoodie. Not being able to bear the barrier between us, I pulled at the hem trying to get it off. Seeing my struggled, he pulled away and lifted it off from the back immediately returning his lips to my mouth.