𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

MADISON

This week has been hectic. I've had work till the brim and no office sex to make up for it. And adding to that, this week has been dickless, if that is even a word. I haven't had an orgasm in a week, and even though I've obviously gone much longer without one, Aaron has changed me. If he's changed me for good or bad, I quite not sure yet. What I do know is that I'm living my best life at the moment. I just need an orgasm.

I'm dressed in some comfortable cream sweats and a white hoodie as I lay on the sofa and go through my phone. It's 5pm on a Saturday and I haven't seen much from Aaron throughout the day. He had been leaving the house and going in and out of his office.

Can't he see that I'm begging for him to fuck me? Probably not since I'm sprawled unattractively with oversized clothes and my hair in a messy bun.

I sighed, throwing my phone on the couch and making my way to his office. Since he isn't daring to leave the confines of his work space, I'm going to have to drag him out off it. And if I have to walk naked inside for him to notice me, I'll sure do it.

However, my laziness had other plans, so I didn't bother changing onto a sexy outfit, and open his office door in the same clothes I was lounging in. 'He's seen me naked, why do I care.' My conscience told me as I shrugged, making me way inside the dark and aesthetically pleasing room.

"What are you doing here, doll?" His eyes look from his computer and drink me in, a smirk forming on his face even though my body is hidden over layers and layers of comfy clothing.

"I haven't talked to you all day," I said, trying not to sound too whiny.

"I was about to look for you," he answered, eliciting a smile from me. "Gray is coming in an hour." That smile quickly faded. I thought he was going to fuck me. I whined under my breath.

"Don't worry, you'll have fun," he smirked, making me roll my eyes and walk out of his office. I guess if he's coming I'll have to take a shower and change. At least I'll have two eye candy to eye all night, cause I may be blond but I'm not dumb to not notice the attractiveness of Aaron's friend, Gray. What more could a girl ask for than being alone in a room with two hot older men?

A woman alongside them.

I would just be a walking jello-O if that were to happen.

After I took a nice relaxing shower, helping get the laziness out of my body, I brushed my hair, letting it dry naturally, and put on some less loungewear clothes. I put on a comfy satin cream-whiteish set, not bothering with any jewelry since I was just going to spend this Saturday inside.

I walk downstairs, finding Aaron sitting on one of the couches at the living room, Gray diagonal from him

I walk downstairs, finding Aaron sitting on one of the couches at the living room, Gray diagonal from him. Fuck, I'm nervous. What do I say to two undyingly gorgeous men?

"Madison, nice to see you again." My overthinking is stopped once Gray's velvety voice says my name.

"Hi, same to you," I say with a polite smile, standing awkwardly behind them. "Do you want me to go and leave you to do what...you were doing?" What is this guy even doing here?