7

I stood in front of my Target as he approached me. He just came from Australia and I was posing as his driver.

"Are you Mr David Fayes?" I asked, playing dumb as the man nodded with a smile. "You must be my driver, yes?"

"Yes, sir. Let me help you with your suitcase then I'll drop you home. Please, get in the car while I handle your luggage." I said with a fake smile. David nodded and did as he was told.

After putting his luggage in the boot of the car, I got into the driver's seat and started driving away from the airport.

I drove to a deserted place where there were no signs of living things— no plants, no animals and no humans.

"Why are we here?" David asked, making me glance at him through the small mirror.

"Oh I know a shortcut. Just sit and relax, sir." I replied calmly and convincingly. David only nodded and relaxed in his seat.

I then stopped the car and sighed loudly for him to hear.

"What happened?" He asked, concerned.

"Something is wrong with this car." I said, "I'll go check."

David nodded his head and waited as I got out, taking the keys with me. I then locked the door and walked away from the car before clicking on a small button.

The car then exploded in front of me. I smiled victoriously before walking away from the 'crime' scene.

When I got to my house, I took a bath and changed into comforting clothes before crashing on my bed.

I switched on the TV and decided to watch a movie. I didn't find any new interesting movies to watch so I settled on watching 'Avengers', the only movies that I can watch over and over again. I watched the first one until the last one.

It was six in the evening when I switched off the TV. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made some food for myself.

I live alone. My house wasn't big but it was luxurious and spacy. I just finished eating when I heard the door bell.

I never get any visitors because I do not actually have anyone except my brother who I can't find. I've been trying to find him for... god knows how long. It's been very long though- Probably four years? Yes that's it. Four years of trying to find that brother of mine but in vain.

I opened the door, with my hand behind my back, holding my knife firmly. You never know what can happen.

My eyes widened slightly when I saw who it was.

➷➷➷➷➷