Raid on Malfoy Manor

Jasmine POV

"Idiots." Phoebe swore. "They're all idiots."

"Of course they are." The newest Hunter, Finely, shrugged.

Finely was a 12 year old genderfluid daughter of Athena who had been rescued from an abusive house hold by Athena, who took her to the Hunt because Finely had a fear of men after years of abuse at her father's hands.

Finley had curly dark brown hair and stormy grey eyes.

Finely's pronouns where mainly she/her but according too Finely, she sometimes had very male days where she would spend that day in her tent, and some times 'I have nonbinary days.'

Mina was delighted in giving the task of making Finely's clothes while Aurelia made her a bracelet to tell her what gender she was that day.

"Pronouns for today?" Celeste asked her.

"She/her." Finely said.

"Pay attention." I said and my sisters returned to watching Malfoy Manor.

Death Eaters were walking up to the Manor, showed their marks to the gate so they could get through, and walked inside to the meeting where we could see Riddle sitting at the head of the dining room table.

Idiots.

"That's the last of them, let's go." Esmerelda said and was about to go down to the manor before Lady Artemis stopped her.

"Wards." she said. "Astrid, take down the gate."

Astrid nodded and ran up the gate and pulled out her lock picking materials.

"I can make a portal you know." Raven pouted. Wow she looked like a mini copy of Melione down to the blueish tinted skin, same eyes, and black hair with white streaks; expect she had freckles all over her nose and cheeks.

"Oh my sweet Hermes." we could hear Astrid said. Artemis singled for us to be quiet so we could hear what she was saying. "This gate is a masterpiece. This right here is a challenge. I'm going to leave the Hunt. I think I'm in love. It's beautiful. I think I'm going to cry. This right here is the most beautiful gate in the world."

"Is she okay?" Stella asked, eyeing Astrid concerned.

"Expect for the time I lock picked Master Lock Speed Dial 1500iD." Astrid said.

Hermes: I'm so proud. This right here is my favorite Hunter daughter.

Athena: Sweet Chaos help us.

Zeus: everyone run, there's two of them!

"She did what!?" I said shocked.

We waited for a few minutes before Astrid picked the gate and we ran down to meet her.

"No offense guys, the locks you get me to pick are really cool but that gate was a real challenge. I haven't felt a rush like that since I robbed that police station in Nevada."

I made an off squeaking noise. "We all swore never to talk about that!"

"Yes we did but its still funny." Camellia giggled.

"Now I'm curious." Thalia said.

"What happened in Nevada?" Emilia asked.

"Girls." Artemis said sharply. "Let's move."

I cast my strongest invisibility charm on all of us(but we could still see outlines of each other, but I didn't have to cast in on Raven since she could use her powers to turn invisible) and crept down the hallway and opened the first door. It was a study.