11: 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 ✦

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️
ONLY AT THE BEGINNING...

"Yes please, daddy," I whisper.

He pull up my black shirt to my braline and starts kissing down my stomach.

The feeling of his lips on my body is amazing. The poetry he's writing with them is beautiful.

He looks up at me for confirmation as his hands reach the waistband of my sweats. I can only whine, too lost for words.

"Baby, I need words," he informs.

"Please, d-daddy, please. J-just touch me al-already," I beg.

"Such a needy little slut," he teases, a cocky smile on his face as he pulls down my pants. He discards them on the floor, never breaking eye contact with me.

Aleks hair is disheveled, his eyes filled with love as he stares at me. My hair a mess, sprawled out on the bed. My hands tightly squeezing the sheets.

He pulls me to the edge of the bed, him squated down. "But you're daddys little slut, arent you? Hm? Only daddys," he says. He kisses my thighs, slowly getting closer to... there.

I cant form any words, causing him to slap my thigh. "Use your words like a good girl."

"I-I'm s-sorry, daddy. J-just please touch m-me already," I beg more.

He chuckles at me and pulls my purple underwear off, leaving me bare. My brain becomes filled with thoughts of insecurities.

But Alek thinks you're beautiful.
You are beautiful.

"You're so beautiful," Alek says, looking right into my eyes.

I moan when his finger teases my clit. "I-I know, daddy," I respond. He smiles back at me, proudness painted on his face.

"Tell me if you want to stop, love, okay?," he reassures. "We can stop at any time."

I nod my head and grip the sheets tighter as he slides two fingers in, easily because of my wetness. "Daddy," I moan.

"Shh. Relax, little girl. Be quiet, remember?"

He begins to move his fingers in and out, making a new feeling erupt. I throw my head back overwhelmed.
Tears form in my eyes as he speeds up. Whimpers and moans heard from my mouth.

I look back at Alek just in time to see him lick me. The coldness of his piercing making the tears fall. "I-Its too m-much, Alek!"

"Come on, baby. Just a little longer," he says, continuing the movement with his fingers. "You're doing so good, darling."

His tounge goes back to work and I feel my release building up. "Cum, darling. Let it go," Alek says.

I do as he says and he licks up all the juices. He stands up, hovering over me. "I'll go get a towel. I'll be right back."

He leaves to go to my bathroom. I lay there thinking about what just happened.

I feel dirty.

Alek comes back and cleans me off. He grabs some underwear from my closet and slides it back on me. I dont feel like moving.

"You did so so good, baby," Alek whispers as he kisses away my tears. He moves his lips to mine and begins to kiss me, passionately.

When he pulls away, he smiles down at me. A smile so beautiful and real. "Open your mouth," he demands and I do as he says. His mouth hovers over mine.

He spits into my open mouth.
Oh nuggets. That's hot.

"Swallow." I swallow. "Good girl," he praises. A quick peck on my lips, following.