What to react to?

"Hiya!! I'm back!!!" I scream.

The class looked puzzled "di-did we ever leave?..." I sweat bullets while avoiding eye contact "Of course not!!! hah hah...ah"

"Anyways, let's get into it, I missed writing" Not knowing I slipped.

.

.

"Writing...?" the class pondered

"AWWWWWW" "That's so cute!!" "We got a mini cute Bakugou version on our hands" Sero stated

"AWWWWWW" "That's so cute!!" "We got a mini cute Bakugou version on our hands" Sero stated. "I just hope she wouldn't take his maniac side, he's got some loose screw" Mineta mentions. Kacchan got up and wanted to blow up the grape jupe but was held back by sellotape and rocky "DIAPER'S GOT A DEATH WISH!!!" "Take it easy, Kastsuki" Kiri tried persuading the volcano. 

"How 'bout we move on to avoid anyones' death?" I ask. "U always ruin the mood baka-hoe" I whisper. 

.

.

.

The class broke out in laughter except for Bakugou who had lost a few brain cells (he has more to spare unlike me...)

"Where u actually going to eat him?" mina asks, Todoriki replied "... yes" the class had more tears to spare and some of them wheezed. "HE WAS THANKFUL FOR THE FOOD!!!" Denki screams.

 There was a snap and before anyone could turn to the sound, the theatre exploded. I managed to put everything back together and sent Baku to the corner. He needed it. "Hmph. We'll continue without him." I state.

OOF, that's the end for now!!! School is killing me so I gotta roll through it until the end which is next week Friday. Well see u guys later and if u have any suggestions on universe pls comment and don't forget to vote~~~

(also, i didn't read through this so, if there are mistake just comment and I'll fix it right up) TAKE CARE!!!! ○( ^皿^)っ Hehehe...