chapter 2 : fear*

( Xiao zhan's pov)

My name is xiaozhan. I'm already 16 and high school student. Our family isn't really a rich one . To be honest , our family was in good shape in the past. But at present because my parents both somehow became addicted alcoholics who can do anything for money, it has became like this.

I hated the way my parents turned into crazy drunkards. They would gamble for money. And most of the time they would end up losing . When they manage win some money, the money would end up replacing the empty alcohol bottles with brand new bottles.

I was extremely sad when they said themselves, that they sold me. I lost their affection a long time ago and I know this very clearly. But...they are my parents anyway. I saw the lights of the world only because of them. I forced myself to think in this positive way . I forced myself to not to be blinded by hatred.

It all started when I just got promoted to sixth grade. I was writing my homework when the door of my room was forcefully kicked open. It was my dad. I could smell the strong smell of alcohol. He was drunk and his expression was grim. Yes , I was beaten that night. I never knew the reason.

I comforted myself again and again that he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing.

At first , mom would come to say one or two words to dad so he could stop. But as days went by , mom also stopped caring.

Then after a year mom also became like dad. But her methods were... especially nasty. There was a time when I was thrown into a room full of old man in order to entertain them. Because I ran away , i was beaten hard that night. From then on, I couldn't find any more excuses to comfort myself.

That day When I came back home from school , I saw few middle aged man sitting there with drinks. Thats when my mom pushed me inside a room with an old man who tried to take my clothes off. I kicked him on his di*k and left the room, scared.
They were disgusting . From then on , I didn't dare to leave my room other than going to school.

Because of them I never had any friends but had countless number of people despising me.

Then if I was asked why I felt so sad when they abandoned me , I would say I've been holding onto the last straw. They...were my parents. I never imagined that one day , they would sell him like this.

The black van I was in suddenly stopped infront of a huge mansion. I pulled back my thoughts And one by one people from the van got down , except me. I saw some of them guarding the door.
Maybe they are afraid I would run away.
However, I heard their conversation .

"The boy is so young but his luck is really bad"

"Yes , he is really good looking . When he grows up i bet he will look like models."

"But its a pity, did you see the mark's on his arms? His parents ruined him. Those bitches are really something. But you didn't see , he still defended those junks. Such a good child , they don't deserve him."

"Still , this house is a bit better than that hell."

"You say ? I think it's no better than his own house. It's even worse. Depends on his luck." This sentence was said in a slow voice , as if afraid someone would hear him.

I looked down. Many thoughts are running wildly. Is this the mansion where they sold me to ?
I wonder if the people inside are just like them. if they are like my parents I think I will not be able to endure anymore. Uncertainty and fear creeped into my bones once again.

After who knows how long , Someone opened the door and told me to come out. As I walked out of the car with unsteady steps, I felt someone pulled my hands. I looked up and saw a middle aged man in a well dressed appearance.