ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

(Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/LN) - Your Last name
(Y/H) - Your hair
(Y/E) - Eye color

I just wanted to address a little thing.
=^._.^= ∫

This story is for everyone! It doesn't matter what size, color, or gender you are. Since most of the readers are female I made a female reader. But if you're a male and you want to enjoy this story just imagine some parts a little different.

This story contains strong language and adult content. Please be aware that there are some lemons as well. Also, know that (Y/N) is an ADULT in this story, so she is old enough to have "special" moments with Toji.

I made a Spotify playlist for Toji Fushiguro to match the feeling of my story. Feel free to listen to this playlist while reading the FF. I personally like to listen while reading but it's up to you!

Playlist-name : Toji Fushiguro Vibes by 黒目

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

You took a deep breath as you let the smell of Tokyo fill up your lungs. You were exhausted from the trip and the only thing you wanted is a bed and rest. You hate to travel and so do you absolutely despite new places. But this was your job now. Your Sensei had sent you into the busiest city in Japan. Tokyo.

You grabbed a hold of your package as you followed the signpost into the busy streets. The scent of food was in the air and the sound of the people talking was almost unbearable. So many different people. So carefree and innocent, you felt bad for those who had a normal life. Normal life was unacceptable for you, so boring and meaningless. Working from morning to evening, earning enough to survive, this was no life you wanted to live. You had trained all of your life for this moment. You weren't going to mess this up. Nether less to say you grabbed your headphones and turned on your favorite music. You unwrapped a Lollipop as you stopped at a relight. It was your favorite flavor as you put it into your mouth.

After walking for a good half an hour you took out the map your Sensei gave you before he sent you. "You'll find your boss there. He's already waiting for you. Be aware and respectful. He's a very mature man. These people he's with aren't joking around." He said lastly to you. But you had no worries. You're strong after all.

You followed the path as you stopped in front of a rather old building. The walls were damaged and it seemed like a normal abandoned building. You glanced down at the paper. You were about one hour too late for the meeting. You gave yourself a small break after arriving in Tokyo, getting some supplies and walking around in the city to get a good overview of everything. Curses were much stronger here, so were the sorcerers living here. You noticed one sorcerer's aura immediately. The moment you set a foot into Tokyo. It somehow scared you, but at the same time, you got excited about such a strong person, living close to you. You might get the chance to fight him. Who knows...

After a good five minutes lost in your thoughts, you opened the rusty gate as you stepped a foot onto the property. A chilly feeling got a hold of your body and your brain sent you danger signs. It told you to run. You slapped yourself for letting the feeling of fear overwhelm you as you took a deep breath. Calming yourself down.

You continued to walk towards the door. You lifted your hand to knock as the door opened itself on its own. You glanced at a hallway now. You slowly entered the house, grabbing the weapon that you had wrapped in a cloth for the traveling. You wore normal street clothing to stay hidden from the civilian's eyes.

You continued to walk as you walked what seemed like the living room. You observed the whole room. An old couch and a broken TV. The table was covered in dust and some broken plates were laying on the ground. You then glanced at the floor. Fresh Blood.

You took a hold of your weapon, revealing a beautifully designed Katana. The grip was made of gold and the wood was painted your favorite color. The blade itself was extremely sharp.

You suddenly heard steps behind you. You quickly turned around, aiming at the person. A tall man with black hair stood in front of you, his hands in the air with a smirking expression.

"Well well well...what do we have here..."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Well well well...you have made it to the end of that chapter. I hope you like it so far.
=^._.^= ∫