25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"

700 Votes fasttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

Sultan POV

"Did you come last night to my chamber?" I asked her after pinning to the wall.

Her expression changed from feat to shock as she looked into my eyes.

"What???" She asked in shock.

"Yeah, Did you?" I asked again. Although I remembered everything that happened I just wanted to see what would she react.

"Yes," She said without any fear.

I tried to hide my smile as much as possible and asked.

"What happened light night? I don't remember anything"

Her expression change to anger now.

"I don't remember either," She said in anger and tried to force me away and I slightly enjoyed it.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, you are a heartless man for sure," She said with irritation and I asked.

"Why?"

"Yesterday, you said that you have feelings for me and now you forgot everything. Is that how Sultan behaves?" She asked in anger.

"I remember everything" I declared.

Her expressions changed to shock and she replied.

"You liar"

"That does not matter. I know I said a lot of things yesternight. But, I hope you don't fall for it." I said.

"Why not? A person says the truth when he is drunk" She said and I thinned my eyebrows a little.

"Yes, I know but you know all that is impossible to be true," I said and she pushed me away.

I slightly got unbalanced and said.

"What the hell?"

"Keep the hell aside and stay away from me. You are a person with a deep hole inside you and you are willing to live with that. Such a coward you are. Even you don't deserve to be here. Understand." She said in anger and walked away from there.

I didn't know what happen to her suddenly. I walked a few steps towards her but stopped myself somehow.

She went back and suddenly an attendee caught my attention.

"Sultan, Ibrahim Sultan has arrived"

"Ohh, Ask him to freshen up. I will meet him in some time."

I said and he went away from there. Ignoring that I moved to my chamber to wear a kurta first.

I got ready quickly to meet my brother. He was the Sultan of another Kingdom and I called him for a special purpose.

I got outside of my chamber and moved to meet him in the guest chambers.

I got inside one of the huge guest chambers and saw him sitting on the couch talking to someone.

"Ibrahim" I said and he quickly stood up looking at me.

"Bhaijaan" He said looking at me and we both hugged each other.

My smile was huge and he said.

"How are you bhaijaan. I was really missing you"

"I was missing you too. Ibrahim. Glad you managed to come."

He said and we released the hug.

"I had to come bhaijaan. After all, you called me. And I have heard that you have become a father and you got married to. How is Zeenat bhabhijaan?" He asked and I smiled.