Chapter 14

Camila had stayed with her hoped to be boss for around 30 minutes before feeling the overwhelming sense of unwelcomeness riding throughout the quiet room, the bold woman staying as far across the bed from her as possible while smirking into her phone texting some unknown being.. she got up and awkwardly shimmied away with no reaction from the Raven only making herself comfy..

The next day was one she'd feared due to the now embarrassing feeling evening.. she felt stupid and pointless having let down the most powerful woman in the industry.. she had turned up for one thing and one thing only.. she couldn't even do that! Instead they watched some dumb show that neither was really interested in before both separated to sleep uncomfortably until the bellowing pound of the 5:30 am alarm..

"Look who it is! The reject representative!"

"Fuck off Sapphire! It's 6am! Haven't you got some bitching to do?"

Sapphire rolled her tired eyes with a happy smirk loving how easy it was to meddle with the new girl now shaken in her ego after her failed evening of 'company'.. she stepped forwards with a red berry drink in one hand while the other grabbed for the ends of her long hip length locks

"You can tell the time! Cleaver baby! So what is it today? Fake it till you make it?"

"Back off! Seriously! I'm not in the mood for your bullshit!"

Camila growled trying to step aside to pass the girl who only side stepped back in front of her tired body, the rage settling in as she lifted her tan arms to fold lazily in front of her low humming chest, the want for her to move soon to be a rather pressing issue

"I don't back off! I stay and stand my ground.. a shame you can't do the same?"

"What is your problem huh? With me! Because it seems like you're just fucking jealous! Miss J danced with me at the showcase! Sided with me when you couldn't do the simple thing and lift me in class? You're jealous *laughs* cute!"

Sapphire quickly grew angered at the girls spit back now confident and precise like a bullet through a target, she paced further forwards furrowing her brow with a towering gaze that struck down on the girl with the intent to claw back

"Why would I be jealous of a cheating, bulldozing scumbag like you! You couldn't qualify like a normal dancer so you have to beg.. it's embarrassing!"

"No, see the only embarrassing thing here is you! Walking around like you're the favourite when we both know daddy got you this scholarship! You can't dance for shit.. and your attitude? Childish! Get the fuck out of my way!"

Camila spat with a smirk before sapphire swallowed her rage to quickly throw her bright red drink over the girls crystal white shirt.. her arms flailing to pause mid stride now completely drenched in the liquid sticky and staining.. she rolled her eyes up slowly laying down on the blue before lunging forwards to slam the girl back into the wall, the brief altercation caught instantly by a firm yell echoing down the hall..

"GIRLS!"

Lauren yelled pacing furiously towards the pair now parting like the Dead Sea.. her tall black dressed body mesmerising to say the least.. her angered features however not so much! Camila swallowed harshly bringing her hands back to her thighs while the woman only came closer examining the situation with a firm eye before grabbing the Youngers chin with a single manicured digit

"What happened!"

"She threw her drink over me because she's a jealous little bitch!"

"You're such an asshole-

"QUIET SAPPHIRE! I didn't fucking ask you! Clean this shit up and go back to your room! When you've calmed that temper down maybe then you can walk my halls! Camila my office! Now!"