Chapter 28

Trees, trees, trees, and even more trees. From what I could see, with the light of the moon, there was a huge driveway and a road. There also were vehicles on the driveway, but we don't have keys.

"Billy where are we?" I asked, still holding his hand.

"I don't know." He said. "Dad never let me out of my room."

I looked away from Billy and towards Kyle. If I stared at Billy any longer, I would have started crying. "Which way should we go?"

Kyle was about to reply, but Emma spoke up. "We should go straight ahead into the forest, but be close enough to the road so we don't get lost. We should also split up into two groups." She saw the look me and Kyle gave her and then continued. "I know it's always bad to split up, but if we stay together then they can just easily get us."

"But if we split up then they can just pick us off." Kyle said. "Have you ever seen a horror movie?"

"Yes I have." She scowled. "But were not in a fuckin movie, now are we?"

"Fine. I'll go with Hazel and you take the boy."

Emma continued to scowl at him, but then nodded and took Billy's hand from mine. "Billy and I will go to the left of the road, while you two go to the right."

"Ok. let's go." I said and looked at the house. "The door won't hold for too much longer." I then looked straight at Emma. "I'll see you soon."

She nodded her head and ran with Billy into the darkness.

I quickly looked at the gun and opened it like Black ski mask had done. Four bullets left.

"Are you ready?" Kyle asked.

"Yes." I nodded my head and closed the gun.

Kyle was just about to open his mouth to say something, when a huge crash came from deep within the house.

They finally broke down the door. "Let's go."