24

both of them walked down the area to the library, not talking but kept walking with side to side. his hand snaked around his own nape as he rubbed it with the red tint around his cheeks. 

your state was not stable at the best too, you had blush tinted around your cheeks too, your lips pressed tightly hoping you won't smile. 

taehyung looked towards you who was walking some steps forward. both of you flushed. he still had the taste of your Chapstick on his lips, it tasted strawberry. 

and there your phone rang, you took it out from your pocket as found your father calling you. you looked at taehyung and mentioned him to stay quiet. he immediately putted his hand on his lips, telling you that he will. 

you picked the call up and moved the phone near your ear, "hello" you said as the other side chuckled, "sorry y/n, i can't come to pick you up today.." he said. 

"oh its totally fine dad, I'm currently going to library then i will go to home" "okay, be safe" he said and ended the call. you hummed to yourself as pushed the phone away, making sure the call ended. 

you looked taehyung as he came close, moving his hand slowly to take a hold of yours one and once he did, he intertwined his fingers with you. 

you on the other hand didn't got guts to look up in his eyes as the male eyes were stuck on your figure with a smile pressed on his lips, "y/n...we are at library" 

you hummed, "actually...dad...is not coming to pick me up..." he waited for you to continue and you did, "so..i was thinking-" "do you wanna ditch library? we can go to ride on my motorbike" he said as you shook your head, "nah...let just hangout" 

he nodded, as you both started to walk somewhere while holding hands and smile on your lips. "taehyung..." you called as he hummed, "you me-meant that kiss?" you asked as the male hummed again, "i did" 

"did you?" he questioned as you hummed, "i did" he smiled and stopped, reaching in front of the park gate from where the university was close. 

he held your hand tightly as made you turned around, "y/n...since you meant that kiss..." he was feeling flustered, "l-like do you- do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked, officially.

you looked at him as found the real sincere feelings in his eyes making you smile and nod. but after that you remembered what was happening, feeling the change in yourself. 

all because of him but maybe the time ended to regret about it. you were finally ready to enjoy the moment you saw in movies and dramas. you were finally ready for your own love story. 

with him, "s-sure i would love to"