Eighteen

Lori took of her heels as she sat on her bed, she got up walking to one of her bags looking for a new set of clothes. She heard a whoosh, she turned around think it'd been Klaus but she was gravely mistaken. "Stefan" she squeaked as she felt a needle prick her neck, her vision quickly became blurry "Klaus" she whispered as she fluttered her eyes closed falling into eternal darkness.

~~~

Bonnie walked into the house closing the door with a creak, she looked around at the creepy manor before turning down a hallway. It was dark except for the light seeping into the broken windows, Bonnie turned down a corridor which lead to a staircase to the basement. Bonnie hesitated as she began going down the stairs, she got to the bottoms looking around.

"Hello Bonnie" Bonnie whipped around to face Stefan leaning on a wall, "Stefan?" Bonnie said shocked. "You followed me here?" Bonnie asked, "yeah it wasn't too hard, you should probably be more careful" Stefan said pushing himself off the wall and walking forward. "What do you want with me?" Bonnie asked, "relax, i just need your help" Stefan said walking forward.

"Why would i help you?" Bonnie asked, "Elena said you saved Klaus's life" Stefan tilted his head. "Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus, he kept his family with him at all times . Daggered stored in coffins, and now i have them" he paused. "Even his blonde best friend, and i need you to help keep them hidden" Stefan said, "you're out of your mind, you're just going to make him angrier" Bonnie replied shaking her head.

"His family is his one weakness, as long as i have that i can ruin him" Stefan went on, "i don't have enough power to hide 4 originals" Bonnie replied. "You're a witch, you hate Klaus, i know you can figure something out" Stefan said.

~~~

AN

I don't do authors notes often but i just wanted to say, there's going to be a time skip next chapter so don't get confused!