77.

Tzuyu stretched her arms as she arrived on the hospital, she parked her car on the parking lot and went inside. She went on the nurse station but surprisingly, Sana wasn't there. She hummed and approached Sana's co-worker instead, she cleared her throat and Momo looked at her. Momo smiled and greeted her, "oh hello there Chou Tzu, why are you here?" Momo asked, Tzuyu slyly smiled. "is Sana still here? i mean, i told her i'll pick her up after i brought the twins home" Tzuyu mumbled, Momo's smile then vanished and she let out a sigh.

"they're busy saving someone's life so i guess, you'll wait for hours" Momo mumbled and looked at the watch on her wrist, she sigh again and stood up. She picked up her bag and smiled to Tzuyu, "my shift is over, you two should head home safely later since you know, there might be danger on the road. You should wait there" Momo said and pointed the chairs, Tzuyu then nodded and bid goodbye to her. Momo then went outside the hospital and went home, can't wait to eat the food that Dahyun cooked.

Tzuyu then sit on the chair and waited for Sana, it's getting late and she's worried that the twins isn't eating dinner yet since they're waiting for the both of them so she texted Hyewon, to check if the both of them are doing good at home, alone.

To: Kwangbae
- are you guys doing okay there? i'm still waiting for your mom here at the hospital and i guess this will take long, eat if the both of you are feeling hungry okay? don't skip meals and watch your sister, we'll be home late today.

Tzuyu sent the text and put down the phone, it's getting late but she's willing to wait for her even it take long. She yawned and decided to take a nap, she's also tired at work earlier so she decided to rest first while waiting for Sana. 2 hours had passed and Sana went outside the emergency room, she sigh and felt her neck, the day is really tiring for her. She stretched her arms and groaned, she wants to take a long bath and rest after she reach home. She went on the Nurse's station to pick up her things but someone sitting on the chair caught her attention, she was crossing her arms and her head is slightly looking down as she sleeps.

Sana smiled and approached her, she still find Tzuyu attractive even when she's asleep. Sana caressed her shoulders, Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and saw Sana smiling. She can't help but to smile back at her, even she just woke up. "hi" Tzuyu greeted with a smile, Sana chuckled and held her cheeks. "sorry for making you wait" Sana said, Tzuyu shook her hand and held her hand. "i'm fine with it, as long as you're gonna be with me" Tzuyu said and it made Sana's heart flutter, she kissed her on the cheeks and pulled her to stand. Tzuyu carried Sana's bag using her left hand while the other one is holding her hand tight. They went outside the hospital with their hands intertwined and with smiles on their lips.

here's an update since it's me and my girlfriend's sixth month together. (•‿•) have a good day everyone, take care.

update : we broke up lmao 🤏🤏🤏