Chapter 1- Dinner

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Chapter 1 is very short but I hope you enjoy.

Have fun reading!

Love you, bye.

Amara Thorne

I smile as I look at the woman in front of me.

The beautiful red silk dress that reaches to the floor hugs her body perfectly. It has a slit that goes so high that her entire right leg is revealed. A deep neckline ensures that the woman's breasts are perfectly accentuated. She wears a silver necklace with a huge snake pendant adorned with diamonds.

"Let the games begin.", I say, turning away from the mirror.

  I open the enormous bedroom door and strut into the hallway.  The two old guards look at me with their disgusting lustful eyes, licking their crusty lips.

"Stop eye fucking me or soon you won't have eyes to do that anymore.", I threaten and immediately they look on the floor, keeping their gazes off me.

"That's what I thought.", I mutter, walking down the huge corridor. If I killed them, I would do their wives a favor. I feel so sorry for these women, it must be a torture to be married to such disgusting men. It is very unlikely that I will ever get married because I want to focus on the business alone, after all I will run an empire, but if I do then this man must at least be decent and respectful.

My black Louboutin shoes are clicking on the floor and everyone in the house turns as I pass. They nod or bow to show me their respect. I worked very hard to gain this respect and being a woman in this business made it even harder.

  As I am about to strut down the marble stairs, someone grabs my arm.

I turn around quickly to see Celeste Thorne, my mother, standing in front of me.

"Amara Thorne, what are you wearing? You can't go to dinner like that!", she says, way too load, nearly screaming at me.   I look into her shocked face.

" I am wearing a dress. I was just on my way down. We should really go now we can't keep them waiting, can we?", I reply, with a fake smile on my face.

"That's not a dress, honey. You barely wear anything. There are men all over the house and at the restaurant there will be too, I just don't want anything to happen to you.", she explains, concerned.    

I love this woman, but she must understand that I will not let anyone stop me from walking around like that. No matter whether a woman's skin is completely covered, or she is hardly wearing any clothing, she should always be treated with respect. Nobody is allowed to touch another person without their consent, and it doesn't matter what this person is wearing.

   "Mother, you know that nobody would dare to hurt me in this house. If any man touches me without my consent, I will cut his dick off and burn him alive.", I say, smiling at her.

She takes a deep breath and nods at me to signalize that we can go. We walk down the stairs together and my father is already waiting for us in the hallway.  When he sees us, he looks up from his phone and smiles. The two of us are the only people in this world who can trigger such a reaction in him, but what would you expect from one of the most powerful men in the world? My father says nothing about my outfit when he greets us and hugs me, but I also didn't expect it because although he worries about me, he knows that I can take care of myself.He just got back from a three-week business trip and normally he would have stayed even longer, but he had to come back to attend the annual meeting with the Calvettis.