Chapter Eleven: Gender Bend?

Yes, I finally have time to update.
(G/NN = Gregory's NickName)

It was raining outside and the Plex was closed. Y/n was bored and she didn't know what to do... So, let's say she snuck into the Pizza Plex with the spare keys she had.

Your P.O.V:

Me and Gregory were bored so we both decided to go sneak in the Pizza Plex.

"You ready to go, G/NN?" I said. 'G/NN' is a small nickname I gave to Gregory. "Yeah!" He said. "Let's go!" I said, while grabbing my raincoat and grabbing Gregory's. "Where are you going?" My mom asked, smirking a bit. Before I could speak and make up an excuse, Gregory made one for me. "She's taking me to the park to walk around since nobody else will be there because it's raining." He said. "Okay. Be careful!" Mom replied. "We will! Byeee!" I said.

"Thanks for saving me back there, G/NN." I thanked. "You're welcome!"

We arrived at the Pizza Plex. I took out the keys and opened the door. Gregory started running around with his raincoat. "You're gonna make a mess! Give it to me so I can put it in the lounge." I said. He nodded and gave me his coat while I put it away.

I activated the animatronics so Gregory and I can chill with them as humans.

"Huh? Y/n and Gregory?!! What are you doing here?!" Freddy exclaimed.

~Flashback~

"Let's prank Freddy and the others by saying someone took us and brought us here." Gregory said. "I'm so glad I taught you how to prank and be sorta like me but smarter." I joked while wipping away a fake, invisible tear from my eye.

~End of flashback~

"Some guy knocked us out and brought us here." "We don't know who but we're scared..." I said half while Gregory said the other half. Freddy stiffened a bit then growled. "WHERE THE HECK IS HE!?" Freddy yelled. I swear, Gregory and I jumped like, five feet in the air.

"Freddy! Chill-." I started. But before I can finish my sentence, he yelled again. "NO! THAT GUY COULD'VE HURT YOU BOTH!!!" He roared. (Hah, get it? No? Okay..) "It was a joke Freddy!" Gregory exclaimed. Freddy calmed down a bit. "Don't do that again! It scared me." He admitted.

I turned on Roxanne, Chica, and Montgomery and they turned to humans along with Freddy.

"What are you actually doing here?" Freddy asked again. "We were bored so we snuck into the Plex." I replied, answering truthfully unlike last time. "Oh, okay. Wait, is it raining?" Freddy asked. "Yeah.." I said.

"Wait! We can play outside!!" Gregory declared. "We can jump in puddles and slash each other!!" He said. "See, I told you that you are smart. I really owe you for making lots of good ideas, Greg." I complimented. "We need more raincoats though- I'll go to the store real quick and get some." I said before going to the store.

After I got back from the store I went inside to get give the raincoats to the gang. They put it on and we went outside. "I wonder how it would feel if I were in animatronic form.." Monty wondered (YOU STUPID IDIOT, MONTY!). He turned into his animatronic form. "Monty! Don't do tha-" I got cut off by Monty getting electrocuted. He wasn't the only one, though.

For some reason, the shock went all the way to everyone except Gregory... Or did it hit Gregory?

We all woke up and looked around. The streets were still empty like they were before. "Owe.." I groaned. I went to put my hand on my head so it can stop throbbing... But then I noticed my hair was a bit messy.

I attempted to fix it when I realized I had short hair. "AHH! WHAT THE-?" I exclaimed. I had my phone in my pocket for some reason. "Maybe that's how the rest of us got shocked." I said to myself. I went to pictures since I didn't have a mirror.