chapter 5 : Had enough*

I looked back only to find a group of students standing there smirking at me. They came closer and closer. I guess I know what they are going to do.
How did I offend them when I've never met them?

Before I could say anything , the guy who called me punched me on the face causing me to fall on the ground.
Well, um...it's not that painful as my father's beatings. I stood up again to ask,
"What-"

He punched me again on the same spot. Now it hurts really bad. I don't understand why they are beating me! It's my first day here for gods sake.
I again lost my balance and went backwards . I thought I was going to fall hard but I bumped into someone instead.

After a while I realised who it is .. it's yibo!
Finally found him! I just wanna leave here as soon as possible. I don't think they will hit me again after seeing yibo.

"Boss!" The guy who punched me earlier screamed.
Huh ? Boss?who? Yibo?....they called him Boss. So..this is how it is. I looked at yibo who avoided contact with me almost immediately with eyes filled with hope , even though I know there is no hope.

"Pfft! You made my clothes dirty idiot. Move!" Yibo...he is the one to push me now. So , Here my bully is yibo?
In the morning, he was generous, well..a little bit but what happened now?

"What? Young master wang ?" I was confused but wanted to confirm if he really hates me to the point of beating me up. So I asked after summing up a lot of courage.

"Boring."

"What...what did I do?" I asked.

"Too bad baby boy , you weren't supposed to approach my girl in the morning."

Is he talking about the red cheek girl ?
"I just asked her the direction. Nothing -"

" I told you not to touch me in the morning." With that yibo saying stood leaning on the wall with a smirk.
It's the first time seeing him smirking . He looks great but ... scary.

He gestured the other guys . And they started to punch me , kick me. I couldn't resist.
New bruises? Well I got them.

I returned home alone after those guys left. I don't want to face yibo again. Glad nobody is at home. I am the only one. I went to my room and lay upside down..it really hurts . Grabbing the pillow tightly I let my tears fall silently .

A long time passed. Outside it's dark. The room became completely dark. I couldn't sleep because of pain.

I heard the sound of the door being pushed open lightly.
"Here. I don't want that old man to nag again"
Yibo said before throwing some meds on the bed before leaving without looking back.

When the door closed once again. I was so disappointed and sad that i finally couldn't help laughing out lightly.
" So generous of you." I whispered.

The next morning , it was the same routine. The tension at the table is still there. I didn't dare to open my mouth . Nobody talked other than mrs.wang inquiring about kuan ge's college.
I saw the concerned look from kuan ge and the glare from yibo that is warning 'open your mouth and you are done'

☆☆☆☆☆

"Have you heard , he is the adopted son of wangs. How lucky"

"So you know his name ?"

"I heard some called him young master xiao ?"

"Lol,His name is xiao zhan. He is in my class. "

They thinks their conversations can't be heard. Actually anyone can hear them.

I've been going to this school for weeks and every single day i would either be beaten up or be insulted.
Here I don't get to make friends too. It's because I'm now from the wangs with high status . Secondly , Because the proud yibo.

Yibo , he is really strange. I wonder if he is sick or what. Every day he would find excuses to let his friends beat me up even if the reason is 'you are breathing . It's your fault'
And after the beatings, at night he would come to my room and throw meds on my bed before leaving like nothing happened.

Today I was called to the basketball court. I needed to go there to be beaten up again otherwise they will find me and end me there. Is this a school ? I don't think it is. It doesn't look like people come here to learn but to fight.

As I went to the basketball court , I saw Yibo who was sitting on the resting chair for the players . He was covered in sweat and was in basketball uniform. He was busy with his phone.
Realising my presence he looked up at me with annoyed expression and asked, "what are you doing here ?"

Didn't you call me here?

"I was told to come here....so you can vent your anger on me" Somehow I managed to say thise courageous words.
I don't know if he will be pissed or not. Maybe he will get angry.

"Oho, look who is here~" He Peng who obeys yibo sang out.
I tightened my fists when he came forward.

"He peng , why is he here ?" Asked yibo with cold eyes.
Does he really not know?

"Didn't you hear? He ranked top in the monthly exam!! He needs a reward . So I called him."
I saw yibo opening his mouth to say something but then closed them again.
I sighed . No one can stand up for me.

Their continuous kicks left me on the floor . I was groaning in pain.
"Fuking basterd. You are just like your father you know?"

"Gold digger. You are like your mummy"

"Slut!"

I really got angry now. How dare he insult me with their names ? Olay insult them they deserves it , but what's my fault!?

"Shut up"

They stopped kicking me and he Peng yelled.
"What ?!say that again! You dare to yell on my face !!"

"I said freaking shut your foul mouth up , I had enough!!" I cried out. My eyes were burning . I clenched my fist tightly.

"He...he ... he needs a lesson!"

With that they started to hit me again. One after another. This time it is more intense than before.
But who knows that my weakness will be exposed to easily. The weakness? My ugly body.
My shirt was puller open in the struggle. My chest could be seen. I wasn't embarrassed for that . It's just .... my chest has some nasty scars.

At this moment , I widen my eyes , shocked. I tried to cover them by pulling my shirt.
Their reaction was nothing different. All of them were shocked , including yibo who was watching the fun from sidelines.

I got anxious to fix my shirt when yibo came to us with his raised eyebrows and surprised eyes. He stared at me.
I realized this is not gonna help , my shirt it really ripped. I surrender .
And I stopped hiding .

I got up silently under the eyed of the guys and wiped the blood from the side of my mouth. I faced yibo.

"Is it pretty? What do you think of yourself? I was told to assist you and you are my benefactor...oh no , your dad is my benefactor. Speaking truthfully, you don't deserve my assistance. It's too cheap for you , right?"

Forget it . I've endured enough . It's better to die than living like this. I gave up.

I went to He Peng and looked up at him straight in the eye.

"You piece of junk. Don't think you are the only one who have the foul mouth filled with garbage. Can you see these marks? At least my parents let me see the whole process of...how to make them appear on other's body. Fucking garbage"
I've never cursed before. I heard my parents cursing now and then. But I leaned from these guys.

I've decided. I will die but I deserve a good death, not a cowardly one.

With my already red eyes I left the school gate . I need to relax.