Chapter 37

"I'm going to kill him." Jungkook spoke, anger clearly hearable in his voice. The brunette slowly raised his hand before softly brushing over Taehyung's bruised cheek with his finger tips. A nasty purple spot was decorating the older's cheek and despite the cooling Taehyung had done immediately when he had reached Jimin's apartment it still hurt a lot.

"No don't. Just let him be, he doesn't know better." Taehyung spoke as he reached his hand up and softly took Jungkook's in his own. A small smile was visible on his face and he locked eyes with Jungkook. "It happened. Let's just let it go and not pay any more attention to him than we have already done." The grey haired boy spoke, a confident tone lacing his voice. Directly after Bogum had hit him again Taehyung had been angry too. However the more he thought about it the more he realised that Bogum was somehow still poisoning his thoughts and the singer just couldn't let that happen any longer. He would not give one second of his attention to the older anymore.

"Baby you can't expect me to just sit around and do nothing. He hit you." Jungkook answered, anger clearly visible in his eyes. The younger was doing his absolute best to remain as calm as possible, however he was clearly having a hard time with that and quickly Taehyung leaned forward before wrapping both his arms around his coach' back.

"I know you're mad. Just let it go, don't let him get to you like he did with me so many times. You made me realise that it's not worth it. He's not worth it." Taehyung spoke softly before he felt Jungkook slowly wrap his own arms around the older boy's torso, softly rubbing circles on Taehyung's back.

"I thought I was the advice giver out of the two of us." Jungkook answered, an amused tone lacing his voice. The younger adjusted his seat on the couch slightly before wrapping his arms a bit tighter around the smaller male. The privacy Jungkook's apartment provided them was just what the two of them needed right now and while they still weren't officially together they definitely had something beautiful going on between the both of them.

"I guess you're rubbing off on me." Taehyung answered back playfully, enjoying the warmth Jungkook's arms were providing him. The younger always managed to make him feel safe, whatever had happened. He'd always be there for Taehyung and gave him his honest opinion about the actions of the grey haired male. Jungkook was the definition of a what you see is what you get boy and that fact only made Taehyung like him even more. Apart from his outside the boy had a beautiful inside as well.

"I guess." Jungkook answered back as he slowly pressed two fingers underneath Taehyung's chin before softly pushing the boy's head up so that their eyes could meet. Jungkook looked at the older with a loving look present on his face and he smiled slightly before he leaned a bit closer. "Can I kiss you Tae?"

Taehyung immediately nodded slightly before leaning forward himself too. The tension between both boys was thick and the older one of the two quickly wrapped both his hands around the other's neck before pulling him even closer than before so that their mouths were only inches apart from each other.

"You are so fucking gorgeous." Jungkook whispered softly against Taehyung's lips before the younger leaned slightly forward, closing the gap between both boys completely. The brunette was quick to take the lead in their kiss and softly moved his lips against Taehyung's, guiding the smaller boy with every move he made.

Taehyung loved the feeling of the other's lips plastered against his. He loved how Jungkook guided him so carefully, making sure the older was on board with every single move he made. He loved how gentle the brunette was with him and it surely made Taehyung blush even more than he normally would have. Excitement was rushing through the grey haired boy's veins and he eagerly pulled Jungkook even closer than he really could, making sure the brunette wouldn't pull back all of a sudden.

Jungkook smiled into their kiss as he felt how Taehyung eagerly pulled him even closer and he slowly moved his hands to the other's hips before swiftly lifting the boy off of the couch and moving him to his lap instead. Taehyung immediately blushed upon their new position and moved his hands a bit down to the other's shoulders so that he would be able to steady himself a bit more.

Jungkook made Taehyung's stomach do sommersaults and an excited feeling was rushing through both boys bodies. The both of them wanted nothing more than to be as close to the one they liked more than anyone else. The tension between them had been tense for way too long and it had been bound to be broken again. The two boys could only look at each other for a certain amount of time before either of them would give in again and made a move.

Jungkook softly licked Taehyung's bottom lip and the older eagerly opened his mouth, wanting some action. Up until now Jungkook had been leading their kiss really slowly and while Taehyung did appreciate the boy not being in a rush he couldn't hold his own hormones in place at the same time too. He needed more, more than Jungkook was giving him right now. He needed anything the brunette was willing to give.

Taehyung softly began to speed up their pace a bit and Jungkook immediately adjusted his movements on their newfound speed, looking for Taehyung's tongue and intertwining it with his own as soon as he found it. In Jungkook's eyes Taehyung was nothing less than anything he could have ever wished for. Sure the boy had his flaws too but so had he. No one was perfect but that didn't matter to the idol, perfect wasn't what he had been looking for anyway. Taehyung was however exactly everything he had ever wanted, inside and outside.

Unfortunately soon both boy's had to break their kiss, both gasping desperately due to the lack of air in their systems. Both Jungkook and Taehyung had a crimson colour decorating their cheeks and a smile as bright as possible on their faces. They were happy, truly happy. With finding each other they had finally found their missing puzzle pieces and now no one would ever be able to break them apart anymore.

Right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Another short chapter, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you next chapter❤️

Question of the chapter:

Would you be willing to make friends who live in another country?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story