Chapter nine - Kiss me

Dream didn't sleep at all, he was too busy worrying but the boy sleeping in his arms. Ever so often a single tear would roll down George's cheek, and Dream would gently kiss it away. He hated seeing the prince so scared and vulnerable.

How could he of let this happen? He should have known to never leave the prince unguarded. Dream couldn't help but replay the moment over and over again in his head. He was sitting on the bench waiting for the maid when Karl and Sapnap walked up to him.

"Where did you go? Also, where's the prince?" Sapnap asked.

"A maid's showing him to his room as the King requested." Dream stated.

"I didn't make any such request," Karl said giving Dream a weird look.

Bad came walking back holding a cup of water, "Where'd the prince go?"

"Wait, so none of us are with him right now?" Sapnap was growing concerned.

Dream stood up, "They want this way, follow me." Dream started running down the hallway, Sapnap, and Bad immediately running after him with Karl lagging behind. Dream run up the stairs well listening for anything that would let him know where the prince was. After running up and down hallways he heard murmurs coming from one of the doors.

The door was lock and Dream did not have the patience for it, he quickly and swiftly kicked the door hinge in. Pushing the door open he was fulled of rage. There in the corner of the room and his prince kissing the same maid from before. George's eyes were closed tight, he had a few tears falling onto his cheek. He ran up to them and yeeted the girl to the floor. Dream was in full beast mode and didn't hesitate to kick her over and over again. She was crying for him to stop. Bad pushed Dream away from her and Sapnap pulled her up and handcuffed her. Karl gave orders to put her in the dungeons.

"I'm going to show Sapnap where the dungeons are, can you two calm my husband to be down. Thanks." Karl and Sapnap left the room.

George was rolled into a little ball still in the corner of the room. He was shaking violently.

"Bad leave us alone." Dream said still looking at the prince.

"What? Why?" Bad gave him a puzzled expression.

"I need to comfort him, Stand guard at the door and don't let anyone in until I say so. Please." Dream looked over at Bad with begging eyes. Bad nodded and left the room.

That was five hours ago and George was starting to stir in Dream's arms. George gave a little stretch and accidentally hit Dream in the face with his arm. "Oops, sorry..." George slowly opened his puffy eyes.

Dream stared down at him lovingly, "It's okay. you didn't hurt me."

"Dream?" George looked up at Dream who was hovering over him.

"Yes?" Dream lead closer.

"I was so scared, Dream. I didn't want her to k-kiss me. That was my first..." George trailed off and looked at the sheets.

"First kiss?"

"Mhm. It's almost like I can still taste her," He sticks out his tongue, "Gross."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." Dream kissed him on the cheek. "It will never happen again, I promise."

"Can you kiss me?"

"WHAT!?" Dream stared down at George with wide eyes. "S-shouldn't you only k-kiss King Karl?"

"I don't want to kiss Karl, I want to kiss you." George glanced up at him with longing eyes.

"W-why?"

"Because I like you more, remember?"

"Prince, we can't just kiss, you're engaged. and I'm a knight..." There was no way this conversation was actually happening, right?

"Please, I don't want to think about her kiss anymore, I want to think about ours."

God, this is so wrong, but who is Dream to deny his prince's request?

"Okay." He replied breathlessly.

George fluttered his eyes closed and leaned forward, Dream hesitantly followed suit. Soon Dream could feel a soft pair of lips meet his, he felt butterflies erupt in his chest. The prince's lips tasted like sweet honey, So soft and lovely, almost as lovely as the Prince himself. Dream waited more, every bone in his body longed to taste more, to go deeper. To devour the boy underneath him. But Dream wouldn't allow himself, He had to be gentle with his prince.

He slowly pulled away and opened his eyes. George was gazing up at him with awe. "You're a way better kisser than she was." He giggled a little.

Dream gave a little chuckle. "So you liked it?"

"Very much. Was I okay?"

"You were perfect." Dream leaned down again and gave the prince a little peck on his lips. George smiled and pulled Dream in for a hug.

"I wish I could marry you instead." He pouted.

"Me too." Where they doomed to never be together? Like Romeo and Juliet? A Knight and His Prince, they're love sworn to secrecy?

"I have a plan."

Dream pulled away from the hug and looked down at his lover, "What do you mean?"

"Karl and Sapnap seemed quite fond of each other, let's play matchmaker. That way, Karl will be the one to call off the engagement, so hopefully, my father won't be mad at me. Good idea, right?"

"There's no way that will work."

"Do you want to kiss me again?"

Dream blushed, "Yes."

"Then follow along with my plan, idiot! unless you have a better idea?"

Dream shakes his head.

"Okay, then operation Karlnap, is a go!" George yelled gleefully and jumped off the bed. "So, what's our first move? You know Sapnap for a long time, what gets him in the mood?"

"The mood?" Dream questioned.

"Yeah, you know, the mood. Like the thing we were just doing a minute ago?"

Dream covered his face with a pillow. "What has gotten into you? Why are you suddenly so confident?"

"Because I desperately want to kiss you again." George blushed at his own confession.

"Aww, Prince." Dream smiled fondly at his.

"Shut up." George turned away feeling the blood rush to his head. "Just help me think of some ideas."

"Okay." Dream was grinning ear to ear.

George sat back down on the bed and the two boys started to scheme.