83. Special chapter: New beginnings

Sunmi accepted the proposal from Kim's Corp, after the launching of the new collection that was a success she decided to leave Chanel, she was tired to travel around all the time, she loved the brand, but being a CEO there wasn't making her happy, she would collaborate with them as a model but she was ready to take a risk and step up her career.

When Lisa heard the news she was beyond happy, Sunmi was in her new office getting things in order, when the blonde stormed inside "Hey!!! I can't believe you will be working here, it's amazing, my best friends working here, yeah it's great" Lisa hugged her tightly and Sunmi laughed "Calm down Lis, you are all hyperactive, and yes I'll be here, I actually feel free, if I didn't accept before was because... Well you already know, but I think, that now I'm finally able to offer you a real friendship", Lisa smiled "This was always the offer and I have being doing my part sneaky Sun", both laughed "Here, take this, I baked some cookies for you" Lisa smiled "Omg this is amazing, welcome to your new home Miss CEO Lee" Sunmi smiled widely.

Sunmi has been actually dating a Manoban for a couple of months, after meet Bam, they kept in contact with each other and it just happened, Bam was in charge of the new Manoban Restaurant in Seoul, Lisa's parents decided it was a good idea and Lisa would help with the finances as always, the restaurant was going to open in a few weeks, so the family would be there to celebrate.

Sunmi thought that maybe now she would able to let Lisa go, of course little by little, she can't deny she was the one that got away, her blue, she still found her beautiful, perfect and talented, but she was slowly falling for the other Manoban, he was as nice as Lisa, handsome, attentive and actually she felt good by his side, one night after they got dinner Bam confessed that he had feelings for her, "Bam, you are really sweet but I fell in love and I'm trying to move on, the other person already had someone else and didn't reciprocate my feelings, I just couldn't help it, this person just got me since I saw her for the first time, don't take her wrong she never gave me fake hopes, she was always clear about her feelings and our friendship, so if you can accept the fact that it will take time for me to move on, we could go on more dates and maybe give this a try", of course Bambam was just wondering who rejected her, specially cause this person was part of her group of friends, "I'm willing to wait for you Sunmi, and give this a try, I want you in my life, no pressure or anything, let's go step by step" he said, and that was the signal that Sunmi was waiting, she needed someone that really appreciated her and was eager to wait for her, after a couple of months she thought that things were getting better but her ultimate test would be work with Lisa and see if she really could give the chance to Bam and step up their relationship.

When she saw Lisa storming to her new office she felt actually giddy to see her, she still felt that feeling in her stomach but with less intensity, like it was fading away slowly and that was a good thing, she could be in the same place without feel that sadness, there wasn't pain, instead she was just happy to see her.

Jennie passed by and saw the scene, She smiled because the sad eyes on Sunmi's face weren't there anymore, she smiled and got inside, "Hey Jenjen!" Look who found me!" And Jennie hugged her friend "I can see a crazy monkey attacked you" they all laughed.

Sunmi smiled genuinely when Lisa pecked Jennie's lips, and Jennie knew her friend was starting to move on, "Jen I baked cookies for you as well, so here it is, I hope you like them" Jennie gave her a gummy smile "Wow thank you!! I better hide them from Manoban, she is like Cookie monster" Jennie said, Lisa tried to protest but she was already eating the cookies, and her mouth was full.

The first weeks at work for Sunmi went really good, she had to work a lot with Lisa and she thought she was actually moving on faster than she thought, specially when the latter smiled at her constantly, since all she felt was a simple happiness, not that crazy storm in her stomach and heart.