Chapter 55

A.N.
Uwaaaah I just recently watched To Your Eternity (Fumetsu no Anata e) and cried a LOT

The story is super interesting but it's so SAD!! I think an interesting fanfic would be of the boy you meet in the first episode x reader (I'm not going to say what kind of plot because of anime spoilers) but I think it'd be cute omg.

If you haven't watch To Your Eternity yet, I really do recommend it, I'll leave a link below!

https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/anime/fumetsu-no-anata-e-english-subbed

On with the story!!

. . .

Your POV
After Giyu left for a shower and to get ready for work, I stood in the middle of his living room hunched over with a hand on the cheek Giyu just kissed.

My face was warm and bright red, and my heart was racing.

Oh my god...just...oh my god

I couldn't think straight with the butterflies in my stomach and my throbbing ears.

I need to figure out how to beat him at that, I want him to feel like this!

. . .

I also need to make him breakfast, let's go and see what we can make.

Although I'm not the best cook in the entire world, I can still make a decent meal.

The sound of the shower being turned in startled me.

He must've gotten in just now...

My face turned bright red again at the thought of Giyu being in the shower, so I slapped my cheeks.

I've got to stop having such thoughts!!

After I dragged my hands down my face, I went through his fridge and pantry to see what I could make.

He has all the ingredients fore omlette rice...it's simple enough and doesn't take long so I'll go with that.

I quickly grabbed what I needed, washed my hands, and got to work.

¤~•>.<•~¤

Giyu POV
After my shower, I dried myself off and changed into my work clothes.

Same old blue tracksuit.

A familiar scent greeted my nose when I finished, so I walked back out into the living room and saw (y/n) at the stove cooking.

My face heated up.

It's almost feels like she's living with me...I mean she will be more or less seeing as she bought the apartment next to mine.

But still

"Giyu-"

I jumped at the sudden call, I didn't realize how close she had gotten.