Chapter 25

Teddy was eating his dinner with delight as the loud chatting from everyone in the table was filled with just happiness, just after Molly II and her sister Lucy arrived the manor had been brighter than ever, just yesterday they played a little bit of quidditch with him, his parents, Victoire, Sirius, Molly II, Arthur, Harry, and the Weasley brothers in the afternoon after lunch, and after he professed his love for his best friend Victoire and became his girlfriend, everyday was a breath of fresh air when it was just morning studies or babysitting or even just hanging out, and now that Molly II and Lucy now here they have more added free time.

The mirror in his side pocket burned in heat, Teddy quickly got it out quickly, this alerted the people in the room 'I hope it is good news' Teddy thought then tapped the mirror to reveal F. Uncle Harry "Hi Uncle Harry!" Teddy greeted loudly while shouts of HI's erupted the whole room "Hey everyone how are things on your side!" F. Harry greeted "we're fine uncle Harry why the sudden call?" Molly II asked, "well after a few days of tracking we managed to pursue them in Godric's Hollow there in the ministry now locked up so it's safe to say that you can all go home the day after tomorrow" F. Harry said happily but inside he was hurting because he thought of Teddy who was now smiling but he knows that inside he was now sad and hurting like he had been struck by an unforgivable a thousand times while in the background the children simply yelped in joy "Teddy can you pass the mirror to grandma Molly I need to tell her something important" F. Harry asked his godson, Teddy obeyed and passed it to Molly "hello Harry what's on your mind?" Molly asked "Molly is it ok if you ask Charlie, and Dumbledore be here the day after tomorrow we decided to let you live here in the future for a few days" Harry asked his Mother-in-law, everybody heard this and screamed in joy but Molly silenced them so that she can talk "of course dear I'll make sure to tell them today since we have an order meeting later" she said happily, F. Harry thanked her then Molly passed it to Teddy once again "Harry will you let them remember us when you obliviate them?" Teddy asked his godfather after his grandmother passed it to him "kind of Teddy because when we obliviate them I'll make their memory of the previous week like a dream and replace some fabricated memory which we remembered" F. Harry assured him, a wave of disappointment filled him but decided to not let anybody see it so he played it cool and nodded to him saying he was ok with it "ok see you the day after tomorrow" F. Harry ended as his figure vanished slowly from the mirror and dinner resumed with conversations on what they will see the day after tomorrow in the future while Teddy grimaced on the thought of losing his parents again for the 2nd time.

The day finally came for them to return to their time F. Harry came into the living room hours after breakfast when Charlie, Dumbledore, arrived, he wrapped the golden chain around a set of people because he wanted to take them by sets for efficiency's sake. Slowly they arrived in Potter manor in the future they saw a big chandelier on the high ceiling of the manor and 2 big staircases to go to the second floor with hundreds of windows by the door and white bright walls with flowers decorating the whole room to finish, they were simply in awe, they loved what Harry did with his home they find it simply magnificent "Mate is this really your home this place is huge!" Ron said as he admired the place "in all honesty Harry this place can put Draco's manor in shame even if we haven't been there" Hermione commented "your right Granger it did put it to shame" a voice echoed around the room, they searched the source of the voice and saw Draco Malfoy walking down the staircase in a black suit that covered his well built body and his trademark features like his white blond slick back hair and his pale complexion but his face was more chiseled than they remembered "Draco" F. Harry said after he unwrapped the gold chain around his last trip to the past who arrived earlier, they both took a firm arm shake as a sign of friendship "Harry there in the living room waiting, I can't stay long Astoria went ahead to prepare my sons room and she wants both of us their at the manor as soon as possible sorry" Draco told him in remorse "don't worry Draco thank you for telling me, and thank you for helping us on the case, and please don't feel sorry I understand" Harry replied in utter joy, meanwhile everybody from the background where in shock at the scene, after F. Harry and F. Draco talked he quickly got his baby back from his supposed diseased cousin Tonks and apparated back to his manor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you guys for reading my latest chapter and remember to Follow, Vote, and comment if you like the story and don't forget that all the characters in this book is originally owned by J.K Rowling that's all have a nice day! 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽